The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Greenwich for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Greenwich?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I’m thinking of applying to Greenwich for Psychology. What are people’s predicted A levels and UCAS points?

Thanks! :smile:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich to study business entrepreneurship and innovation :smile: my current predicted grades are A for business, B for psychology and distinction* for health and social care :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AcieSpades
Hey! I’m thinking of applying to Greenwich for Psychology. What are people’s predicted A levels and UCAS points?

Predicted 144 UCAS points
I have applied to Greenwich for Marketing Management! I am currently waiting for their decision :smile: i got offers already from other universities but Greenwich is the one I’d love to go to the most ✨❤️
Hi, I applied and I received an offer! My predicted grades were AAB which is 136 UCAS points but my offer was for 104. I applied for psychology! 😀
(edited 2 years ago)
Unconditional?
Original post by pirgovgeorge
Hi, I applied and I received an offer! My predicted grades were AAB which is 136 UCAS points but my offer was for 104. I applied for psychology! 😀

Congratulations!
Reply 8
heyy! my predicted is AAB - im applying for business which greenwich accepted me subjected to an offer of 112 ucas points - BBC
Original post by malaikaa
heyy! my predicted is AAB - im applying for business which greenwich accepted me subjected to an offer of 112 ucas points - BBC

Yayy that's great news!
Reply 10
Original post by grizzlybear02
I have applied to Greenwich for Marketing Management! I am currently waiting for their decision :smile: i got offers already from other universities but Greenwich is the one I’d love to go to the most ✨❤️

hey same here :smile: but im struggling to choose between Brunel and greenwich
Reply 11
Hey I have applied for marketing management with a placement year at Greenwich. Finding it hard to choose between Greenwich and Brunel though. Any tips. Or students in each of the unis that could help me out? :smile:
Original post by R4V123
hey same here :smile: but im struggling to choose between Brunel and greenwich

I’m happy to say that I’ve got their offer! - aww I’d say choose a university that you will be comfortable in, you see yourself in and to of course get that degree :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13
Same I’ve got offers from all 5 unis but I think I’m going with Brunel. I can’t afford to live in Greenwich after first year. Private accommodation is way too expensive and I don’t see myself living in halls for 4 years.
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich for events management, sent off my application two and a half weeks ago and am waiting anxiously, especially since my second choice replied in a few days. I have less than 100 UCAS points (I had a hard time in sixth form and then couldn’t make it up in exams because I graduated 2020) so I’m quite worried since so many people in this thread are saying they have all As and Bs.

All I can do is keep my fingers crossed I suppose. Anyone in a similar position?
Reply 15
Original post by LizJ Thompson
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich for events management, sent off my application two and a half weeks ago and am waiting anxiously, especially since my second choice replied in a few days. I have less than 100 UCAS points (I had a hard time in sixth form and then couldn’t make it up in exams because I graduated 2020) so I’m quite worried since so many people in this thread are saying they have all As and Bs.

All I can do is keep my fingers crossed I suppose. Anyone in a similar position?

You got this don’t worry. Greenwich doenst need high UCAS points they’ll let you in most likely. Even if they don’t you could do a foundation year there for a EPQ to boost your UCAS points :smile:
Reply 16
I've applied for Environmental Science, has anyone else?
Original post by mk1212
I've applied for Environmental Science, has anyone else?

Ayo I have :eek:
I'm applying for Environmental science while studying Biology, Geography and Computer Science :biggrin:

The reason why i picked Greenwich cause it was close (DLR) and the stuff to do there has definitely caught my attention! Greenwich park for example.

Original post by AcieSpades

I think I'm a predicted CCC but they said i can do better than that. Plus the Uni gave me a condition of 104 UCAS points (BCC) :u:
i’ve applied and got an offer for international relations and modern languages

Quick Reply

Latest