The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Accomodation 2021

Hi everyone,
I'm an first year undergraduate and applied for college accomodation back when it opened and was told to expect an allocation in early September; I still haven't heard anything. As my start date grows increasingly nearer, I'm beginning to worry. Has anyone heard anything yet or do any previous students know what date to expect to hear back?

Thanks for any help.
Reply 1
Yeah for every date they give, add at least a week to it. I think I only heard 2 weeks before starting.

Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,
I'm an first year undergraduate and applied for college accomodation back when it opened and was told to expect an allocation in early September; I still haven't heard anything. As my start date grows increasingly nearer, I'm beginning to worry. Has anyone heard anything yet or do any previous students know what date to expect to hear back?

Thanks for any help.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,

Thanks for any help.

Hi there,

I'm Ben and I'm a 5th year student at Imperial and an official rep. I have noted that this post was made a month ago so hopefully this has been sorted now. If it has not been sorted then please contact the imperial accommodation department. You can find their email address here:

[email protected]

Many thanks,

Ben

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending