NEA Geography Help!! (Methodology)

Watch this thread
josefinaarrieg
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi!!! I have been doing my NEA (Edexcel) over the summer and I am stuck with secondary data, I do not know how to find it!! Like ive visited sites like ONS, CDRC, but I cannot find anything helpful (or any tables I can reference in my coursework).

How did you guys do it??? I just found census data of 2011 and some IMD maps.

Pd: My investigation is about the impacts a regeneration project has had in the area (deprivation, engagement and environment).
username5781371
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I think I am just going to pull data from local government/council reports and also look for other academic reports on my subject (retail led regeneration) and use data from those - google scholar is a good place to start
Hope this helps!
planktion34
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
GIS mapping
Any council reports for regeneration schemes, go you search for ‘X town regeneration PDF’ it should show you the pdf doc and you can use the graphs/ data from there
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
This is a list of information sources to use
GIS maps- study those carefully
Council reports- use graphs and charts etc
Newspaper articles on regeneration and so on- write all quotes down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.35%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.62%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
16.85%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
22.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.35%

Watched Threads