Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship

Watch this thread
ametefe
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm looking to apply for a degree apprenticeship for entry in 2022
I have been looking around and I have only found around 4 of them.

Could you please help me and find a list of degree apprenticeships that includes digital and technology solutions degrees.
Last edited by ametefe; 8 months ago
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ametefe)
I'm looking to apply for a degree apprenticeship for entry in 2022
I have been looking around and I have only found around 4 of them.

Could you please help me and find a list of degree apprenticeships that includes digital and technology solutions degrees.
I made a list on this thread

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post90863372
domesticengineer
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Also there is a site called not going to uni that advertises apprenticeships, plus UCAS does too. Many major companies seem to offer the Digital & Technology degree apprenticeships. Quite often they will start advertising from now until July for a Sept 2022 start. Off the top of my head the companies that do them are EY, KPMG, Amazon, IBM, BT, BBC, many of the banks such as Barclays, HSBC, JP Morgan, plus some civil service ones too and many more. The application process is quite a bit of work in itself which can consist of several stages and can take a while to progress. Wishing you Good Luck
Last edited by domesticengineer; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads