The Student Room Group

Obsessed with MARVEL

Who watched Shang Chi!!! I cant even warp my head around the fighting scenes… so impeccable

Wanting some marvel friends 🥺

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kixibee
Who watched Shang Chi!!! I cant even warp my head around the fighting scenes… so impeccable

I loved it !!! i went to watch it yesterday ( it was my 20th birthday) and i was blown away, was not expecting it to be that good in terms of storytelling, choreography, visuals and the soundtrack. It was a fun movie with serious undertones, very well balanced !
Reply 2
Original post by Hasan0909
I loved it !!! i went to watch it yesterday ( it was my 20th birthday) and i was blown away, was not expecting it to be that good in terms of storytelling, choreography, visuals and the soundtrack. It was a fun movie with serious undertones, very well balanced !

Truly amazing! 😩 marvels next phase is looking too juicy aha and happy belated birthday!!
Reply 3
havnt watched it yet but i love marvel too!
Reply 4
Original post by Robyn_13
havnt watched it yet but i love marvel too!

omg lets be friends
Ahh, I adore Marvel too :h: Though I'm yet to see both Shang Chi and the Black Widow movie... I used to be a huge die-hard Marvel fan; I still am, just nowadays I don't really have time for watching the films. However, I did watch GotG again on BBC 1 last night, probably for the fifth time :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by w10aneilson
Ahh, I adore Marvel too :h: Though I'm yet to see both Shang Chi and the Black Widow movie... I used to be a huge die-hard Marvel fan; I still am, just nowadays I don't really have time for watching the films. However, I did watch GotG again on BBC 1 last night, probably for the fifth time :colondollar:

i have alot to recommend! honestly after watching shang chi i think it is way better than black widow even tho i love her character! get on the marvel shows !!!!
Original post by kixibee
Truly amazing! 😩 marvels next phase is looking too juicy aha and happy belated birthday!!

I can't wait to see the other movies they have planned. I am a huge X-Men fan so i hope they get it right, I hope charlie cox's daredevil is in spiderman no way home too, fingers crossed. Also, thanks for the bday wish fellow marvel friend !
Reply 8
Original post by Hasan0909
I can't wait to see the other movies they have planned. I am a huge X-Men fan so i hope they get it right, I hope charlie cox's daredevil is in spiderman no way home too, fingers crossed. Also, thanks for the bday wish fellow marvel friend !

ahh lets be friends! instagram?
Original post by kixibee
ahh lets be friends! instagram?

yeah, that's fine by me, my ig is hxsxn12345, talk soon !
Thanks, I might watch it later this week.

Does it put you off that everyone speaks English? I think it should be subtitled to allow for a real Chinese superhero ?

Maybe it is. I only watched the trailer.
Original post by Pythian

Does it put you off that everyone speaks English? I think it should be subtitled to allow for a real Chinese superhero ?

How do you know it's not subtitled?
Original post by Pythian

definitely watch it there quite a lot in Chinese but it is subtitled
i watched Shang chi the Saturday after release in 4dx 3d it was amazing definitely a top 5 mcu film
I am also a big marvel fan. I just watched venom let there be carnage it was amazing and carnage totally earned its name🤣🤣
star wars is better. im looking to create some mayhem in here hehe.
Loved the Shang Chi movie!! Marvel is doing some amazing stuff. I've even heard news that Harry Styles is joining the MCU, but nothing conclusive yet :curious:.
Original post by kixibee

I didn't so far, is the marvel film good? stupid question, as if bad marvel films exist.
Original post by Kallisto
I didn't so far, is the marvel film good? stupid question, as if bad marvel films exist.

Eternals: "Challenge accepted"
Original post by Kallisto

Also, I'd argue Dr Strange is pretty bad. Black Panther and Captain Marvel are mediocre at best. Hulk is horrible.

Quick Reply

Latest