Where to Park at Napier Sighthill Campus?

Watch this thread
kxxxtie
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi

I’ve just begun studying at Edinburgh Napier Uni, Sighthill Campus and I’m having a bit of anxiety about where to park. Public transport isn’t the most viable option as I am commuting into the city and would prefer to drive, so I’m hoping someone can give me a reliable place to park when in campus that preferably isn’t too far of a walk.

TIA
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by kxxxtie)
Hi

I’ve just begun studying at Edinburgh Napier Uni, Sighthill Campus and I’m having a bit of anxiety about where to park. Public transport isn’t the most viable option as I am commuting into the city and would prefer to drive, so I’m hoping someone can give me a reliable place to park when in campus that preferably isn’t too far of a walk.

TIA
You could park in the nearby industrial estate at bankhead which is few minutes walk to campus depending on where you get parked about, also housing scheme on opposite side of road from campus ( sighthill housing scheme ). Unfortunately you may have to walk about 5 mins as I said it depends on where & how close you get parked about.

There's always the park and ride at riccarton and grab bus for the few stops to the campus as bus stop outside entrance on Calder Rd...,.!
Last edited by Tracey_W; 8 months ago
ENUOfficial
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by kxxxtie)
Hi

TIA
Heyy

You can apply for a parking permit although there are usually a lot of applications and interest with this, typically it's first come first served. You can stay at the park and ride for the day and this is typically where the rest of our students and staff park

I hope this helps.

Steph @ ENU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed