The Student Room Group

Biomed Early Entry???

I'm applying for biomedical science and I thought that I didn't need to apply through early entry but I've heard some people say I have to. I've tried to look at unis like Warwick and Southampton but nothing has been said about early entry. Please help, do I need to go through early entry for biomed?
no I don't think so.
medicine, dentistry and oxbridge are the only ones you have to apply early for.
Reply 2
Original post by icecream14
no I don't think so.
medicine, dentistry and oxbridge are the only ones you have to apply early for.

Ah okay, thank you!
Medicine, dentistry, vet med, and Oxbridge are the only unis/courses requiring you to apply by October 15th. So unless you're applying to Oxford biomedical sciences you don't need to apply until January 15th. Note that even if you were applying to Oxford, you only need to submit your application with Oxford as a choice by Oct 15th - you can wait to add the others until January 15th if you are still deciding.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by JHTY
I'm applying for biomedical science and I thought that I didn't need to apply through early entry but I've heard some people say I have to. I've tried to look at unis like Warwick and Southampton but nothing has been said about early entry. Please help, do I need to go through early entry for biomed?

You are in the medicine forum, so this might be better in Biomed @becausethenight
Original post by GANFYD
You are in the medicine forum, so this might be better in Biomed @becausethenight

PRSOM, moved :smile:

@JHTY unless you apply to Oxbridge, no (and even then you could put Oxbridge in by Oct 15th and add the other choices later, if you wanted)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending