Deloitte 2022 Graduate Scheme

Watch this thread
Honestlyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, anyone applying to the Deloitte 2022/Early 2023 graduate scheme?
Sohampatni
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Honestlyy)
Hi, anyone applying to the Deloitte 2022/Early 2023 graduate scheme?
Hey I have. Just got Job simulation invite today. Audit in Manchester December 2022. What stage are you at?
Honestlyy
Rep:
(Original post by Sohampatni)
Hey I have. Just got Job simulation invite today. Audit in Manchester December 2022. What stage are you at?
I did my Immersive Online Assessment a week ago today, waiting to hear back. I got an email on Monday requesting additional information though.
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I did my Immersive Online Assessment a week ago today, waiting to hear back. I got an email on Monday requesting additional information though.
Did yours go to an assessor after the IOA? I applied before but don't recall it being manually reviewed.
Sohampatni
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
Did yours go to an assessor after the IOA? I applied before but don't recall it being manually reviewed.
Yeah it did, probs nothing to worry about
msd12
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Have you managed to complete the JS yet?
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Yeah it did, probs nothing to worry about
Yeah like 18 hours after the IOA it was reviewed and put through to JS.
Honestlyy
Rep:
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
Yeah like 18 hours after the IOA it was reviewed and put through to JS.
Same here! I was invited to the job simulation yesterday. I’ve been given 5 days to do it. Does anyone know if that includes weekends
heauliday
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Does anyone know why they dont do september 2022 audit intake (or is that just the case for me cos of the area i applied to?)
i got to the job simulation stage now though, i got until wednesday to do it - i assume it includes weekend just to be safe.
Jessilover98
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Anyone done with the job simulation and received a response? People are saying their portals get updated way before they get the email. Mine still hasn’t been updated😓
aj1799
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi guys! About to do the job simulation today, would you all say the numerical questions at this level are easier than the ones in the IOA? I'm a bit concerned as this time there's a time limit involved and 30 mins doesn't seem like enough for everything we have to do
Honestlyy
Rep:
(Original post by aj1799)
Hi guys! About to do the job simulation today, would you all say the numerical questions at this level are easier than the ones in the IOA? I'm a bit concerned as this time there's a time limit involved and 30 mins doesn't seem like enough for everything we have to do
I'm also about to do the job simulation today. I've heard each question is timed. it's not just a time limit
aj1799
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I'm also about to do the job simulation today. I've heard each question is timed. it's not just a time limit
Please can you tell me how much time you think is allotted to each question? From what I know, one of the many sections in the job sim has a 30-minute limit. In that time we have to do 2 situational judgement questions, 8 numerical ones and 1 written response. The rest of the sections are untimed except for the video responses obvs, and i think the other written exercise also has a time limit
Honestlyy
Rep:
I have just completed the Deloitte Job Simulation and the questions I was asked were on HR and the Human Capital service line. I applied to Enterprise & Technology - Supply Chain Management and Network Optimisation.

Do you think this is an error??

I completed the simulation but was not familiar with most of the terms asked from me so I did not give answers that were too strong

Has anyone else experienced this? Please help
Deepalip05
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Are you done with it? Can you provide some insights of the JS?
studentisme123
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone got any update on their completed job simulation?

How long does it usually take to get an outcome for the job simulation?
Honestlyy
Rep:
(Original post by studentisme123)
Has anyone got any update on their completed job simulation?

How long does it usually take to get an outcome for the job simulation?
Not yet, they say it’ll take up to 4 weeks!
So far, no news is good news 😬🤞
sussiboi
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Sat my job sim exactly a week ago for a grad position in Audit and Assurance, London. Fingers crossed!
eqehaja
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hello, hope you will get the role!I am about to do the job simulation for Audit as well. Can you give me some tips/hints on the questions asked ? What can I prepare in advance ? Thanks!
eqehaja
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by msd12)
Have you managed to complete the JS yet?
Hi!
Hope you did great! I am about to do the job simulation for Audit as well. Can you give me some tips/hints on the questions asked ? What can I prepare in advance ? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (47)
68.12%
In the post (2)
2.9%
Text (10)
14.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
14.49%

Watched Threads