The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2022 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eqehaja
Hello, hope you will get the role!I am about to do the job simulation for Audit as well. Can you give me some tips/hints on the questions asked ? What can I prepare in advance ? Thanks!

Hey, thank you, hope you will too! For the video response questions, I would recommend thinking about how you would introduce yourself to a team, and what factors you think contribute towards a good example of teamwork. Some of the video responses will be situational and for those I would suggest being as specific and detailed as possible.

For ranking questions, refer to Deloitte’s values and for the numericals, be as quick and accurate as you can.

Remember to relax, strengthen your core and speak confidently :smile:.
Original post by Sohampatni
Hey I have. Just got Job simulation invite today. Audit in Manchester December 2022. What stage are you at?

Hey, can’t reply to you yet for some reason but I saw your message! It says I need to have made 2 posts to be able to message, so hope this works!
Original post by sussiboi
Hey, can’t reply to you yet for some reason but I saw your message! It says I need to have made 2 posts to be able to message, so hope this works!

Let me know!
Just did my job simulation today. Not sure whether my responses are what they want and I'm unsure about two numerical questions there.As a pessimistic person, I'm getting myself mentally prepared for any bad news...
Reply 24
How long you think an introduction should be ? Like a min or so is good. I speak fast. I’m running out of content 🤪
Original post by Fmirza
How long you think an introduction should be ? Like a min or so is good. I speak fast. I’m running out of content 🤪

I spoke slightly over 2 mins. It's a bit tricky since you're role playing and you can't directly use your standard introduction. I could have delivered my into more smoothly.
Reply 26
Original post by shirokun
I spoke slightly over 2 mins. It's a bit tricky since you're role playing and you can't directly use your standard introduction. I could have delivered my into more smoothly.

Is the numerical scenario like the online assessment? Or worse? It took me a while to work through the tech part of the online assessment. I’m only concerned about running out of time while answering the numerical analysis questions. 🙊
Reply 27
Original post by sussiboi
Hey, thank you, hope you will too! For the video response questions, I would recommend thinking about how you would introduce yourself to a team, and what factors you think contribute towards a good example of teamwork. Some of the video responses will be situational and for those I would suggest being as specific and detailed as possible.

For ranking questions, refer to Deloitte’s values and for the numericals, be as quick and accurate as you can.

Remember to relax, strengthen your core and speak confidently :smile:.

Thank you very much, the info was really helpful and I believe it went well. All the best.
Hi everyone, I am a Deloitte associate, who went through the same process as you guys last year in order to get an offer for an auditing role.

If anyone has any questions or would like any general advice just drop me a message and I’ll get back to you :smile:
Hello guys, does the Immersive Online Assessment involve recording videos?, or that's the job simulation stage. Thank you.
The immersive online test is strictly SJTs and case study numerical calculations. The video interviews are reserved for the Job simulation stage.
Reply 31
How long it takes after job simulation?
got mine coming
soon
does anyone know how long does it take for them to get back to your after doing the job stimulation ?
Original post by daegy123
does anyone know how long does it take for them to get back to your after doing the job stimulation ?

Its been over a month and they still haven’t gotten back to me!
Original post by Jessilover98

Hi, I searched 'Thanks for completing your Job Simulation. Your assessment will shortly be allocated to an assessor for further screening. We will be in touch with an update on your application shortly' and find your post. I have the same situation as well but i only finish for one week. DTT's job simulation they said they would give the result within four weeks thus you could email the recruitment team for an update.
Original post by Jessilover98

what programme are your applying to? I applied to consulting.
ive done my 3 weeks ago and still waiting for results
Original post by daegy123
what programme are your applying to? I applied to consulting.
ive done my 3 weeks ago and still waiting for results

Audit x
Original post by johnnnnny1218
Hi, I searched 'Thanks for completing your Job Simulation. Your assessment will shortly be allocated to an assessor for further screening. We will be in touch with an update on your application shortly' and find your post. I have the same situation as well but i only finish for one week. DTT's job simulation they said they would give the result within four weeks thus you could email the recruitment team for an update.

Is that so? Did you email them and ask? They basically just have their chatbot :/
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest