The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2022 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daxton_xx_
Thankyou! Really appreciate it! And yes hopefully you do hear soon with good news. Which office have you applied to? I applied to the Manchester Office and since its the same service line would be nice to connect with each other :smile:

No problem:smile: And have plenty of draft paper to make notes on the day haha, and I applied to the London office! It's great to see other tax candidates here!
Original post by nehad.lamrani
Hi guys,
I am going to do my job simulation today. Can someone kindly please give me an insight into what they might ask me or what I will have to do for my written one? I am applying for tax consultation in London starting autum 2022.

I'm also in line for JS. Can you please tell us how it went and any insights ?
Original post by nehad.lamrani
I’m in the same boat as u? What did u apply for and where?

Audit in London

I hope you do well for yours today, you've gat this.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by _FeuxFollets_
Hi! I'd say look through relevant articles and videos for your service line on their website and note down recent news - I find it quite useful to get into the habit of reading through information quickly and learn to pick out key points! And thank you - I still haven't heard back yet haha let's see if I'll get anything by the end of the day:colonhash:

Same i havent heard back either haha
Original post by fluffcloud
Same i havent heard back either haha

I asked the online helpdesk yesterday which replied with 'no update yet' so I'm hesitant when I should ask again don't wanna keep asking everyday:colone:
When I asked the online helpdesk, they said if they tried to call us first and not successful, then we would receive an email instead, so let's keep watching our phones haha
Original post by mnbvcxx
Just received an offer letter today for the consulting service line! had the offer call from Deloitte exactly a week after my final stage. Wish everyone the best of luck with their assessments~~

Hi! I had my AC last Monday and received a verbal offer for Tax Consulting on Friday. How long did it take them to send you a offer letter/written contract?
Original post by zeeky44
Hi! I had my AC last Monday and received a verbal offer for Tax Consulting on Friday. How long did it take them to send you a offer letter/written contract?

Hi! Congratulations on your offer! We had the AC for Tax Consulting on the same day I believe haha, I still haven't heard anything. May I ask if you applied for London or regional office if you don't mind? Thanks :smile:
Hi! Congratulations on your offer! We had the AC for Tax Consulting on the same day I believe haha, I still haven't heard anything. May I ask if you applied for London or regional office if you don't mind? Thanks :smile:

Same on monday too, today i received email saying they’ll let me know the outcome by 1st of April.
Same on monday too, today i received email saying they’ll let me know the outcome by 1st of April.

When I asked the online help desk they said now it's normal to take two weeks and more, guess we'll just try to be patient and wait haha. Is your service line tax consulting as well? Best of luck!!!
When I asked the online help desk they said now it's normal to take two weeks and more, guess we'll just try to be patient and wait haha. Is your service line tax consulting as well? Best of luck!!!

Yes tax consulting london! So when i saw someone mentioned they had AC on last Monday and doing tax consulting it got me worried abit haha
Hi,
For those who attended individual interview with partner or director at assessment center, could you please inform me what kind of case study should I expect? Is it regarding profitability, market entry or something else? Thank you.
hey guys...just checking my deloitte portal and the usual message of "we are assessing your final" blah blah has disappeared and there's zilch....should I be getting in touch with them? anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by cracking_firepit
hey guys...just checking my deloitte portal and the usual message of "we are assessing your final" blah blah has disappeared and there's zilch....should I be getting in touch with them? anyone else in the same boat?

i had mine 2 weeks ago to the day for risk, got the offer call today.
Original post by bahmad1994
Hi,
For those who attended individual interview with partner or director at assessment center, could you please inform me what kind of case study should I expect? Is it regarding profitability, market entry or something else? Thank you.

Or is it strength based interview, competency or just general?

Sorry to add to the question / quote you
Yes tax consulting london! So when i saw someone mentioned they had AC on last Monday and doing tax consulting it got me worried abit haha

Same here! It's great to meet someone applying to the same service and location!:smile: And thank you very much for sharing the information, hope we will get good news soon! I haven't received any email from the recruitment team yet, although I figure the online helpdesk probably recognises me by this point given the frequency I ask for update hahaha
Anyone else still waiting on or given an assessment centre in this area?: Data & AI Analyst - Strategy, Analytics and Mergers & Acquisitions - Analytics and Cognitive Technology (Autumn 2022). I had an assessment centre rescheduled and waiting for them to give new date options.
Original post by zeeky44

Hi so I had the offer call on Friday and received the offer letter on Tuesday next week.
How long did it take yous to get a date for the final stage assessment from knowing you had been shortlisted for it? I got an email saying i had been shortlisted about 2 weeks ago and haven't recieved a date yet :confused:
Reply 598
Original post by Daxton_xx_
How long did it take yous to get a date for the final stage assessment from knowing you had been shortlisted for it? I got an email saying i had been shortlisted about 2 weeks ago and haven't recieved a date yet :confused:

Took 2 months for me
Original post by V-K
Took 2 months for me

Wow hahah nvm then. There's me thinking 2 weeks might've been too long

Quick Reply

Latest