The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Orgasms in the exam hall

I’m not trolling. I didn’t do anything sexual in the exam. I was sitting there completely nornallly but with too many nerves.

What is the biology behind this? I thought u needed sex to climax (ok soz about my ignorance lol)

(am I gonna get banned?)

I was really scared and my anxiety was on absolute overdrive. I literally climaxed during the exam. This was ENTIRELY because I was so nervous and excited about an easy question and time was against me. The most weirdest thing ever.

I’ve never heard of this???? I never though u could be so excited that u uno.... without sex.

what the heck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This happened to me during a dream.(I almost got caught looking at documents I should not be in my dream) But I thought it only existed in my dream.

So yeah. Lol. I wonder what the biological causes / reasons are???? Adrelanin I know, but idek the biology behind sex and climaxes.

Anybody might come across this and think it's a myth...but I'm a witness to know what it feels as a man to experience this.
PS
Nobody saw this and pictured a woman
It happened in a dream. Anything can happen in a dream.
Huh, I actually did assume it was a woman with this problem. Anyway this is something best talked about with your GP, if we're pretending for a second that this is even real.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Damn you must have been struggling with that question but eventually have c** to the answer
(edited 2 years ago)
As a women I can say it’s possible, but I would imagine a man would require more stimulation
Original post by Anonymous
As a women I can say it’s possible, but I would imagine a man would require more stimulation

Yeah, but we don't need much stimulation if we haven't engaged in any sexual activity for days or weeks.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by myhairispeng
Yeah, but we don't need much stimulation if we haven't engaged in any sexual activity for days or weeks.

Then I guess there’s your answer OP^
I was around 12 years old when I had an orgasm due to very high stress. Thought my bike was stolen and going up and down the street to look after it, suddenly a strong arousal appeared in my genitals and a strong dry orgasm. And a few minutes later, another one, on the same anxiety and stress.
After a few more in a raw, a became scared about what is happening to me. Tried to stop somehow the next orgasm by stretching my penis gently. But you can imagine the next orgasm was unstoppable.
(edited 3 months ago)

Latest