KosarPlayz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi guys, I already have Uni of lincoln, nottingham and kent medway written down but can anyone give me a full list of unis I can go to for medicine with the following as I can't find anymore:

GCSE:
BIOLOGY-9
CHEMISTRY-7
PHYSICS-8
ENG LANG-8
ENG LIT-8
GEOGRAPHY-8
MATHS-8
RE-8
GERMAN-6
DT-6
DRAMA-7

A-LEVELS:
BIO-A
MATHS-A
CHEM-B

UCAT:
VR-650
DM-710
AR-700
AR-610
TOTAL-2660
SJ-BAND 2

PERSONAL STATEMENT IS EXCELLENT
LOTS OF WORK EXPERIENCE AT HOSPITALS, ONLINE WORK EXP, YEARS OF VOLUNTEERING, PHARMACY EXP, HOSPITAL VOLUNTEER

GO TO SELECTIVE SCHOOL BUT HAVE FREE SCHOOL MEALS FOR YEARS, NO PARENT HAS GONE UNI EVER, WHOLE FAMILY DEPENDENT ON UNIVERSAL CREDIT.
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I would advise resitting the Chem A Level and getting an A as it will open up a lot more options. UCLan also takes AAB for Medicine but they have specific requirements such as living in the North West of England to apply. HYMS, Sheffield and Lancaster (if you want to do BMAT) also offer AAB if you have done an EPQ with an A or higher.

But please post all your stats in the "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Thread below for the best advice on where to apply with your stats to maximise your chances of getting an offer!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6679038
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
My daughters is at lancaster and her flatmate takes medicine and loves it. They have a great health and innovation building https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/conferen...pus-complete-1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads