Chances of getting an offer at Leeds university

Watch this thread
Unister
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm looking to study Economics and Finance or Economics and Spanish. I would like to apply to Leeds university but I'm concerned I might needlessly throw away one of my university options if there is no chance that I might be given an offer.

What is the likelihood of getting an offer with A level predicted grades AAA or in reality do students who get offers have much higher grades? I have one extra curricular activity that will add to my UCAS points but other than that none of my other activities are included in the UCAS points calculator.

I'm trying to get an idea if students with entry grades and without loads of extra curricular accomplishments tend to get an offer. Generally what UCAS point score is required for an offer to study Economics at Leeds university.
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Leeds University doesn't give offers based on UCAS points, they give them based on grades. As long as your grades match or exceed those stated on the course requirements, you have a very good chance of getting an offer/interview/whatever they do for that course.
cchloepx
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Leeds doesn’t give offers based on UCAS points. And extracurricular generally don’t count towards UCAS points, or many unis don’t consider them.

Check the entry requirements for your course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (66)
66.67%
No (25)
25.25%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
8.08%

Watched Threads