Still waiting for decision on Stage 2 appeal after more than 6 weeks.

Watch this thread
Zaephou
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I sent my stage 2 appeal on July 28th, and they acknowledged my appeal on the same day stating "We have received your email. During the current situation it may not be possible to respond to you within the usual timescales. We will do our best to do so as quickly as possible."

However it is now September 8th and I still have not received a reply from SFE with regards to a decision on my appeal. I saw online that it takes 4-6 weeks to resolve a stage 2 appeal, and I have waited 6 weeks and still have received no response.

I read some threads on student room about a person who's appeal was rejected because it supposedly had been "forgotten" by SFE, and knowing that this is now a possibility has me severely worried considering how long it's taking them to respond to my appeal.

Is there any way to contact SFE to ask about the status of my appeal?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Zaephou)
I sent my stage 2 appeal on July 28th, and they acknowledged my appeal on the same day stating "We have received your email. During the current situation it may not be possible to respond to you within the usual timescales. We will do our best to do so as quickly as possible."

However it is now September 8th and I still have not received a reply from SFE with regards to a decision on my appeal. I saw online that it takes 4-6 weeks to resolve a stage 2 appeal, and I have waited 6 weeks and still have received no response.

I read some threads on student room about a person who's appeal was rejected because it supposedly had been "forgotten" by SFE, and knowing that this is now a possibility has me severely worried considering how long it's taking them to respond to my appeal.

Is there any way to contact SFE to ask about the status of my appeal?
Hi, please call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review this.

Thanks, Isaac
Zaephou
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, please call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review this.

Thanks, Isaac
Is this the right page? https://www.facebook.com/SFEngland/

Also, do I send a private message or write a comment under one of the page's posts? Sorry, I don't use facebook that often and I do not have a twitter account.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Is this the right page? https://www.facebook.com/SFEngland/

Also, do I send a private message or write a comment under one of the page's posts? Sorry, I don't use facebook that often and I do not have a twitter account.
Please send a private message so the conversation is private.
Thanks, Isaac
Zaephou
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Please send a private message so the conversation is private.
Thanks, Isaac
Thanks for the advice, I have just now sent a private message to SFE on Facebook.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Thanks for the advice, I have just now sent a private message to SFE on Facebook.
Perfect, I expect you to receive a response on Monday Afternoon or early Tuesday.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads