A level ocr buddhism - textbook?!

Watch this thread
CharlotteG23
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, I am currently in year 13 studying 'Development in Buddhist Thought' with OCR, however, I can't find any books to help! I feel like my teacher is giving me so much information that I don't know what I need and what I don't. My knowledge is fine, I have a small book that explains the teachings such as the four noble truths and the eightfold path. But for the essays, we have to evaluate, and there is nothing about evaluation!
I am so stressed as it's such as hard topic - does anyone have any textbooks they can recommend or their revision notes that could help me?

Thank you - Charlotte
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (66)
41.77%
They're exactly what I expected (36)
22.78%