The Official Law Applicants Thread for 2022 Entry

Watch
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Are you applying or thinking of applying for Law for 2022 entry? Then this is the place to be!

This is a place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process. Image

Here are some icebreaker questions to get started with:

What specific course you are applying for:
What universities you are thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:
(Share as much detail as you're comfortable with.)

You can also check out a list of other applicants threads here.
nanb13
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hi!
I'm applying to the standard 3 year LLB course, just sent out my application about 5 days ago.
The universities I applied to were King's, Queen Mary, Durham, Warwick and Leeds.
I'm actually an international student living in Abu Dhabi (near Dubai) but study with the Indian CBSE curriculum. My predicted grade is about 92% which on average translates to A*AA although varies depending on the university.
The extracurricular/super-curricular activities I mentioned in my PS were virtual internship, reading law-related books, online law-related courses, chess, a couple of creative writing activities and volunteering.
I finally feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of me after sending out my application but really want to keep hearing and researching about studying law in uni and student life. This thread seems like an excellent opportunity for that!
Last edited by nanb13; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (14)
8.54%
Okay (49)
29.88%
A bit lacking (58)
35.37%
Not good at all (43)
26.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise