The Student Room Group

Making Friends As An Adult

I am quite lonely most of the time. I have a small amount of friends but I don't see any of them much at all. I want to find more friends and I don't really want to go back to Facebook to search for them.

I get the feeling a lot of people are scared of making new friends on the internet because of trust-related problems. I'm happy to make friends anywhere on the internet and I'm not afraid of their true intentions because I believe I am keenly aware of people taking advantage of me. But does anyone have a great website or any good ideas about how I can go about making new friends?
hello mate.!! There are many apps where u can make new friends like..bumble BFF, Vina, Reach, etc.
I know what it feels like to be all alone by urself. But if there can b a population of 7 billion people in this world then I am pretty sure someone will definitely want to be a friend of urs. It's gonna be alright and u r gonna meet a lot of ppl in the future..some of them r gonna b good and some r gonna b bad..but trust me u will get ppl who'll accept u as who u r. It's worth the wait. And if u ever need someone to talk to..then i can be there if u want.
Reply 2
Have you tried joining any groups/sports clubs pertaining to your interests? They often have a thriving social life!
Original post by lojawa
Have you tried joining any groups/sports clubs pertaining to your interests? They often have a thriving social life!

Where I live there isn't much going on at all pertaining to my interests that I know of. I do think it's a great idea but trying to find a club that I'd actually enjoy is a bit more challenging.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending