hijarbie2019
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
i got a 7 in arabic gcses is it possible for me to self teach arabic a levels im not a native speaker however kinda know how to speak it ive learnt arabic from tv when i was littlle does anyone have tips on a level arabic the spec past papers research any tips ill be stting the exams as a private candinate
Elriktab
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I did the international version and my advice to you would be to practice essay writing and perfect it. The style of essay questions is repetitive and you'll always find that the question starts in one of a few ways and demands a certain content depending on what it's asking. Start by taking the essay questions one at a time, read the mark scheme and understand how it's relevant then take your time to structure and write the most perfect essay you can come up with. Now, read your essay over and over again and rewrite it by heart. This time try and rewrite your perfect essay in exam conditions. If you can do that it means you've learnt the exact flow of essay writing that will score you top marks according to the mark scheme. Repeat this method as many times as you're comfortable with then start trying essay questions without having ever seen them before. It can be a good idea to try and make up your own essay questions and solve them on your own, that would really show that you know the style of questions that come up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads