The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

ucas tarriff

Hi, I was thinking of applying to Queen Mary for dentistry, I looked at their website and it says they rank you on ucas points and ucat score. Their examples were:
Low Tariff of 166 supported by a high UCAT of 3050
High Tariff of 260 supporting a low UCAT of 2410
I got 2700 in my ucat and have only 152 ucas points which I got from my predicted grades (I thought that was a lot but if 166 is low, will they even consider me with 152?). I was told before that universities don't really look at ucas points so I never concentrated on them but apparently they do lol. Is there any way to get Ucas points quickly to push up my application?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I was thinking of applying to Queen Mary for dentistry, I looked at their website and it says they rank you on ucas points and ucat score. Their examples were:
I got 2700 in my ucat and have only 152 ucas points which I got from my predicted grades (I thought that was a lot but if 166 is low, will they even consider me with 152?). I was told before that universities don't really look at ucas points so I never concentrated on them but apparently they do lol. Is there any way to get Ucas points quickly to push up my application?

Hey there!

I think this is a question that would be best directed towards the School of Dentistry's admissions team. You can find their contact details here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/contact/! I'm sure they'd be happy to advise you! :smile:

Hope this helps!

Matthew

QMUL Student Ambassador and TSR Representative
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous

Hey I have very similar stats, have you gotten a reply from them yet. Sorry I was of no help🙁
Original post by HaruhiSuoh
Hey I have very similar stats, have you gotten a reply from them yet. Sorry I was of no help🙁

Hey there @HaruhiSuoh,

I would recommend getting in touch with the admissions team as well with your individual stats if it's something you are concerned about. You can find their contact details here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/contact/! :smile:

Matthew
Reply 4
Original post by Queen Mary Student Ambassadors
Hey there!

I think this is a question that would be best directed towards the School of Dentistry's admissions team. You can find their contact details here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/contact/! I'm sure they'd be happy to advise you! :smile:

Hope this helps!

Matthew

Okay I will, Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending