The Student Room Group

Emmanuel College applicants 2022 entry

Hi! I wasn't sure if there was already a thread for this, so I've decided to start one! I'm hoping to apply for medicine at Emma - is anyone else applying there, and for what subject?😁
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I am applying to Emma for medicine too!!
Cool - so you're my competition 😂!
Have you started BMAT prep?
Original post by Hanathemedic
Cool - so you're my competition 😂!

Haha but I am an overseas student, so not exactly 🤣. I was thinking of Emma until then but I am also looking into other colleges now =)))
Have you started BMAT prep?

Yeah well, I was prepping for it over the Summer until I took my UCAT and started Y13. I have started prepping again this week. You?
Original post by ukmed2022
Yeah well, I was prepping for it over the Summer until I took my UCAT and started Y13. I have started prepping again this week. You?

Basically used my summer for UCAT, and started BMAT now. How was your UCAT?
Basically used my summer for UCAT, and started BMAT now. How was your UCAT?

It wasn't terrible but could have gone better 😢
How was yours?
I got 3230!
Hey there, glad to find this thread. I'm applying to Emma for Biological NatSci as an international student. Best of luck to all of us!

Also, I'm trying to find threads about Emma offer holders. I wanna know what's the usual conditional offer so I can be better prepared. Please let me know if you've got any useful info - huge thanks!
Usual conditional offers will probably be on the university prospectus - you should check that out😊
Usual conditional offers will probably be on the university prospectus - you should check that out😊

Thanks!
I got 3230!

Have u sent off your Cambridge application?
Not yet, I think my school sends them off last minute basically

Original post by philip.13o+++++
Have u sent off your Cambridge application?
Hi! I wasn't sure if there was already a thread for this, so I've decided to start one! I'm hoping to apply for medicine at Emma - is anyone else applying there, and for what subject?😁

Maths at Emma! Good luck with your BMAT!
Original post by Ninga253

Ooh - cool! Do you have to sit the STEP then? It's ages away though, so you're lucky!

Also, thank you!
Reply 16
Original post by Ninga253

Same! Maths gang!
Original post by r00145
Same! Maths gang!

I'm applying for maths :P
Reply 18

Hi! I've applied for geography
Sent off my application for med at Emma today!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending