Can a moderator please ban my account permanantly

Watch this thread
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I wish to delete this tsr account as I already have another and use that one thanks!
Kawaii.Princess
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
you can just go on your settings and delete your account
Last edited by Kawaii.Princess; 8 months ago
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Kawaii.Princess)
you can just go on your settings and delete it
how?
brjf
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I want the moderators to delete me but we can’t get what we want all the time can we
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by heythere12798)
I wish to delete this tsr account as I already have another and use that one thanks!
You don't need to make a post on the public forum to delete your account! Just go into your settings and do it there.
Kawaii.Princess
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
how?
go on your settings
edit login options scroll down to the delete section and type in delete my account
then boom your account is deleted
Last edited by Kawaii.Princess; 8 months ago
spectrum84
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
there's a way to delete ur account in settings
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads