Which masters degree suits me best?

Watch this thread
Tiffany Lorraine
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Okay so I've posted a lot on here recently about doing a masters degree. Every time I think I'm set on one, I find some new information that makes me lean towards a different masters.

These are currently my options:
-masters in criminal psychology
-masters in forensic psychology
-masters in criminology

On some websites, these courses sound very similar and on others they're completely different so it's hard to know what to go for! I also have quite a few job options that I wouldn't mind doing here they are:

-criminal profiler
-criminologist/researcher
-psychologist for offender
-psychologist for victims
-behavioural analyst

I'm sure they're more but that is all I can think of right now. Also, I have a degree in English so would they even consider my application? I'm taking the time to do several online courses on forensic psychology and criminology so will that help? I'm very confused on what I want to do and which masters to go with. I don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it forever not to mention I will be putting my student loan up!

Please someone tell me which masters I should go for to open the door to these careers! Thanks.
Down_worlder
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
All masters will suit you fine, it seems. It depends: Do you enjoy interacting with and helping people? If so, forensic psychology. Are you more into the research world, writing papers, expanding human knowledge? Criminology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads