The Student Room Group

How does a gap year work?

Im considering taking a gap year and then applying to medicine next October, I've heard people say you can use this to your advantage by volunteering or working somewhere but our applications have to be in by October ? Would you have to do the volunteering/work experience before October then e.g during year 13 and summer holidays or?
Reply 1
Im considering taking a gap year and then applying to medicine next October, I've heard people say you can use this to your advantage by volunteering or working somewhere but our applications have to be in by October ? Would you have to do the volunteering/work experience before October then e.g during year 13 and summer holidays or?
Threads merged as duplicated - you might be more likely to get replies
Original post by kelisa945

A gap year is basically when you wear GAP hoodies for the whole year. Then go to Africa to help the kids. Then marry their dad. Then pass down the GAP hoodies to the African kids.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending