Not PC, but still funny Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dyakson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IHavePMS)
Ok stop making me feel stupid because i'm not OBSESSED LIKE YOU But that's pretty impressive stuff. What do you want to do in relation to all this?
Uhh, you're asking me to predict what I'll be doing in 5 years time, when I don't know what I'll be doing in 5 months... One thing is certain, my mind will change! Currently, I'd like to work for Airbus UK, British Aerospace, or Rolls-Royce as a design engineer, working to design stuff like this. Or I might try to go back to my näive idealistic plan of flying those things...

And it's easy to become obsessed by aircraft and technology, it's deeply fascinating! But I must go to bed now, it's 25 minutes past bedtime for a 9:15 lecture...
Dyakson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Two friends are playing golf at their local course. One is about to chip on to the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes and bows down in prayer.
His friend says: "That is the most touching thing I have ever seen. I never knew you were such a sensitive man."
The man replies: "Yeah, well, we were married for 35 years."
Eloel!!
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
Uhh, you're asking me to predict what I'll be doing in 5 years time, when I don't know what I'll be doing in 5 months... One thing is certain, my mind will change! Currently, I'd like to work for Airbus UK, British Aerospace, or Rolls-Royce as a design engineer, working to design stuff like this. Or I might try to go back to my näive idealistic plan of flying those things...
Aww don't be so pessimistic. And all the best.*

Aaand apologies for going so off topic in here, if only certain mods would stop deleting my threads -.- Night y'all.

*keep in touch in case you're uber rich and i'm homeless.
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
And it's easy to become obsessed by aircraft and technology, it's deeply fascinating! But I must go to bed now, it's 25 minutes past bedtime for a 9:15 lecture...
haha, night =)
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two Lawyers are in a bar, when a hot blonde woman in a short skirt walks into the bar.

One lawyer turns to the other and says: "i'd like to screw her"
The other lawyer turns around and replies......

"out of what?"
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A man stands i a queue for the toilet. He feels a pair of hands on his shoulders. Turning round he asks the bloke what the hell he's doing.
"i'm a masseur," he replies, "i'm practicing my job".
"well i'm a lawyer" says the first man "but you don't see me trying to screw the man in front"
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two dyslexics are skiing down a mountain wondering whether they're going zig-zag or zag-zig as they ski down the slope. So they decide to ask a bloke on the mountain.

The first guy says "is it zig-zag or zag-zig?"
The bloke replies "I don't know, i'm a tobogganist."
So the second guy says "oh, in that case i'll have 20 Lambert and Butler"
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050116/325/faefw.html

Take a look at this. It made me laugh so much. Certainly not PC, but very, very funny (especially because its supposed to be serious)
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Re: the thread title, if it WAS PC then it wouldn't be funny. PC almost means the removal of humour...
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is the second most non-pc joke i know.

Q. Whats the difference between a Porsche and 100 dead babies?

A. There's no Porsche in my garage.

The most non-pc joke i know involves rocks and dead babies but if i tell that i'll get chucked off
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (92)
20.35%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (181)
40.04%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed