The Student Room Group

If you want help with making revision resources, I could try.

I can help make online flashcards, mind maps, note taking/rewriting notes. Anything really.

Scroll to see replies

Awww this is so nice of you 🥺 but like- why tho??
Original post by AriefaRahman1
Awww this is so nice of you 🥺 but like- why tho??

To be honest, I’m just bored lol
Original post by TommyA03
To be honest, I’m just bored lol

But still - don't you like have...your own revision to do??- 🥺🥀👆
But still - don't you like have...your own revision to do??- 🥺🥀👆

Not at the moment
are you an A-level student??
are you an A-level student??

Yes I am
Yes I am

Omg samee I am Y12 wbuuu and what subjects??
Omg samee I am Y12 wbuuu and what subjects??

I’m in year 13. I won’t say which subjects
I’m in year 13. I won’t say which subjects

k it's fine if you don't wanna say butttt

any tips for bio and chem? especially chemistryyy it's acc hard
k it's fine if you don't wanna say butttt

any tips for bio and chem? especially chemistryyy it's acc hard

I think for any subjects you should try and make your notes concise and separate your notes into different topics.

Maybe create a revision timetable outside of lesson times/during free slots. Maybe read over your notes each evening so you don’t forget anything too quickly.

Also, don’t worry. It’s the start of the year, you have plenty of time to learn everything you need to know.
I think for any subjects you should try and make your notes concise and separate your notes into different topics.

Maybe create a revision timetable outside of lesson times/during free slots. Maybe read over your notes each evening so you don’t forget anything too quickly.

Also, don’t worry. It’s the start of the year, you have plenty of time to learn everything you need to know.

Thisss is soooo useful thank youuu !!! Can you tell me some tips on managing time bcz I am so stuckk at it.

SO let's say I come home at 4-5 (my institution is 45-50 mins away) but then I am tired so sleep at 6 (after eating/shower) and then wake up at like 8 :frown: bu then need to sleep again at 10/11 as I need to wake up at 5am ... (i get ready and have approx 1.40 hr to study) and then get out of the house at 7 to to get the bus... then arrive school at 8. is there any tips/suggestions to change this. 💀
Thisss is soooo useful thank youuu !!! Can you tell me some tips on managing time bcz I am so stuckk at it.

SO let's say I come home at 4-5 (my institution is 45-50 mins away) but then I am tired so sleep at 6 (after eating/shower) and then wake up at like 8 :frown: bu then need to sleep again at 10/11 as I need to wake up at 5am ... (i get ready and have approx 1.40 hr to study) and then get out of the house at 7 to to get the bus... then arrive school at 8. is there any tips/suggestions to change this. 💀

Would this happen every day?
Would this happen every day?

Unfortunately yes. Ever since Y12 it feels like responsibility and hardships are being thrown at me out of no where-
(especially coming forma pandemic era where spent most of the time and home/ procrastination)
Unfortunately yes. Ever since Y12 it feels like responsibility and hardships are being thrown at me out of no where-
(especially coming forma pandemic era where spent most of the time and home/ procrastination)

Ok, how long does it take you to get ready?
Ok, how long does it take you to get ready?

A solid hour. This includes eating, getting dressed, bathroom things etc.
A solid hour. This includes eating, getting dressed, bathroom things etc.

Ok, this is confusing so sorry if I get this wrong but here’s what I came up with:

17:00 you get home
17:00-18:00 you shower/eat
18:00-22:00 you can study/do whatever you want
22:00-6:00 you sleep (giving you 8 hours of sleep)
6:00-7:00 you eat and get ready
7:00 you leave

Obviously these times would vary depending on how long it would take you to eat/shower/get ready and also depends on how long you want to sleep for.

Sorry if that’s not good enough or if I did anything wrong. There wasn’t a lot of time to work with.
Ok, this is confusing so sorry if I get this wrong but here’s what I came up with:

17:00 you get home
17:00-18:00 you shower/eat
18:00-22:00 you can study/do whatever you want
22:00-6:00 you sleep (giving you 8 hours of sleep)
6:00-7:00 you eat and get ready
7:00 you leave

Obviously these times would vary depending on how long it would take you to eat/shower/get ready and also depends on how long you want to sleep for.

Sorry if that’s not good enough or if I did anything wrong. There wasn’t a lot of time to work with.

I appreciate your kindness and taking the time to help someone like me 😭😭😭
This is soooo perfecttt 🥺 but the thing is- I get so tired when I come home that I cannot study bcz I'm so tired :frown:

Should I perhaps start drinking coffee or exercise in order to energy recharge?
I appreciate your kindness and taking the time to help someone like me 😭😭😭
This is soooo perfecttt 🥺 but the thing is- I get so tired when I come home that I cannot study bcz I'm so tired :frown:

Should I perhaps start drinking coffee or exercise in order to energy recharge?

Yes you could try that or you could maybe sleep for an hour when you get back, but then that would cut into more of your free time.

Is there any time which you could study while at school?
Yes you could try that or you could maybe sleep for an hour when you get back, but then that would cut into more of your free time.

Is there any time which you could study while at school?

I completely agree with what you said, I went to counselling last Friday to go and talk about my problems with someone.

She is going to pass me onto a professional and I hope that there's opportunities to study while I'm at school.

But yeah- you can see now how messed up my life is 💀😫

If you don't mind, can you share some sort or your time table so that I can take inspo?

& also is not even the time- I lowkey take sooo long to do one task unless it is last minute- I hate it so much 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending