The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

University starting on Monday and I still haven’t received enrolment email!!

My course starts on the 13th and I think I should’ve been there by now but I can’t because I still haven’t received enrolment email from Coventry yet. What do I do? Should I apply for clearing? Helppppp!!!
Original post by Kk407
My course starts on the 13th and I think I should’ve been there by now but I can’t because I still haven’t received enrolment email from Coventry yet. What do I do? Should I apply for clearing? Helppppp!!!

Call them and ask to speak to the admissions team urgently.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Call them and ask to speak to the admissions team urgently.

I did. So many times. They said to wait and that the enrolment deadline is on the 27th of this month.
I feel like I’m gonna miss out on my studies too. Do you think I should apply for clearing?
Original post by Kk407
I did. So many times. They said to wait and that the enrolment deadline is on the 27th of this month.
I feel like I’m gonna miss out on my studies too. Do you think I should apply for clearing?

I can't tell you whether declining this place and enter clearing again is a good idea for you.

Why are they telling about the latest enrolment date if the course starts tomorrow? Did you apply late or is there some other reason your place was not confirmed earlier?
Reply 4
I can't tell you whether declining this place and enter clearing again is a good idea for you.

Why are they telling about the latest enrolment date if the course starts tomorrow? Did you apply late or is there some other reason your place was not confirmed earlier?

They are asking for a right to study check even though I live here. But yeah they said they’d call last week but the still haven’t.
Original post by Kk407
They are asking for a right to study check even though I live here. But yeah they said they’d call last week but the still haven’t.

I'm not sure if Cov has an international student team, sometimes they can assist.

Otherwise all you can really do is call once a day to politely but firmly check the status. Take a note of the name of whoever you speak to.
Reply 6
I'm not sure if Cov has an international student team, sometimes they can assist.

Otherwise all you can really do is call once a day to politely but firmly check the status. Take a note of the name of whoever you speak to.

Alright
Thanks a lot 😊
Original post by Kk407
Alright
Thanks a lot 😊

Yes, Coventry does have an international team, but they only manage issues relating to international students. It's strange you start on 13th (as do I) and the enrolment deadline is 27th... may I ask who you're attempting to get in contact with to find out information about enrolment?
Something similar happened to my friend last year and she ended up missing a few weeks work of classes and had to catch-up as she was told to wait depsite our friends starting term. I also suggest contacting the course director for your course to see what's happening and see if they're able to help.

Student Engagement is an area you could try, if you haven't already - +44 (0) 24 7765 6565 (Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm/ /Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm)

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know!
Let us know how you get on too.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 8
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Yes, Coventry does have an international team, but they only manage issues relating to international students. It's strange you start on 13th (as do I) and the enrolment deadline is 27th... may I ask who you're attempting to get in contact with to find out information about enrolment?
Something similar happened to my friend last year and she ended up missing a few weeks work of classes and had to catch-up as she was told to wait depsite our friends starting term. I also suggest contacting the course director for your course to see what's happening and see if they're able to help.

Student Engagement is an area you could try, if you haven't already - +44 (0) 24 7765 6565 (Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm/ /Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm)

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know!
Let us know how you get on too.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Oh wow. She missed a few weeks? I did call them, they asked for my presettlement status but it’s weekend now so I’m going to have to wait till Monday. Hopefully I get my enrolment email soon.
Thanks a lot😊
Original post by Kk407
Oh wow. She missed a few weeks? I did call them, they asked for my presettlement status but it’s weekend now so I’m going to have to wait till Monday. Hopefully I get my enrolment email soon.
Thanks a lot😊

She missed a few weeks and had to defer a few deadlines and luckily her module leader was able to help defer her assignments to give her a bit of time to catch-up!
Yes - hopefully you will and things will be sorted as soon as possible! It's a bit of a hassle having to chase up the uni, but you'll get there. Definitely inform your lecturers if you're experiencing any problems and having to play catch-up!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 10
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
She missed a few weeks and had to defer a few deadlines and luckily her module leader was able to help defer her assignments to give her a bit of time to catch-up!
Yes - hopefully you will and things will be sorted as soon as possible! It's a bit of a hassle having to chase up the uni, but you'll get there. Definitely inform your lecturers if you're experiencing any problems and having to play catch-up!

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Okayyy
So how do I inform the lectures coz I don’t know how to contact them. I study law btw
Original post by Kk407
Okayyy
So how do I inform the lectures coz I don’t know how to contact them. I study law btw

Did you get it sorted? I applied through clearing and I only received a few emails congratulating and thats it. UCAS says my course starts tomorrow and I don't even know where I need to attend.
Reply 12
Original post by WeWillAllSucceed
Did you get it sorted? I applied through clearing and I only received a few emails congratulating and thats it. UCAS says my course starts tomorrow and I don't even know where I need to attend.

No I haven’t I’ll try do it tomorrow. Oh really? What uni? Call them tomorrow and ask them they’ll help
Original post by Kk407
No I haven’t I’ll try do it tomorrow. Oh really? What uni? Call them tomorrow and ask them they’ll help

uni of coventry, Its so confusing i'll call them tomorrow.
Reply 14
Original post by WeWillAllSucceed
uni of coventry, Its so confusing i'll call them tomorrow.

Oh yeah call the engagement team. They help with that stuff. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending