The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Studio Apartment for Rent - DEPOSIT ALREADY PAID

hi, I'm looking to transfer my lease of a studio apartment on 123YorkStreet. the rent is £150 p/w and the room is made for one, but could easily fit two. I paid the deposit already months ago, so you'd be exempt from that. York street is right beside the Belfast city centre so it's a very good location for students. please message me or comment for more information.
Reply 1
Hi there! I'm planning on moving to Belfast this semester and I was wondering if this studio was still available? If not then no worries!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
it is still available although I have a meeting planned about it on Monday, but if that falls through I'll get back to you as soon as possible 👍
Reply 3
Original post by cdaly432
it is still available although I have a meeting planned about it on Monday, but if that falls through I'll get back to you as soon as possible 👍

Yeah that's no problem thank you!
Reply 4
hello again man, as it turns out the apartment is still available are you still interested?
Reply 5
Original post by rcb520
Yeah that's no problem thank you!

yeah, it's £150 p/w and as I said there's no deposit, it's a 44 week lease which is the entire uni year but that can be extended. sound good?
Reply 6
Original post by cdaly432
hello again man, as it turns out the apartment is still available are you still interested?

Hi there, sorry just seeing this now! I'm waiting to hear back from a friend about possible living arrangements but I'll let you know as soon as I know! I'm not sure how long it will take but if you urgently need to trade the room then don't worry about having to hold it for me or anything!

Quick Reply

Latest