Ngl no idea who that is

edit: She's goodlooking though
Last edited by Little pecker; 1 month ago
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She won the us open, unfortunately she had an injury at wimbledon after a stunning performance.
Brilliant performance all the way through really dominant. She has simply been fantastic at both majors this year.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I meant US open yeah she is nice looking and seems very nice
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
great
her father seems toxic af tho. he's one of those 'look at my trophy-child' parents that would rather see their kid die, than fail at something
aneilson
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Watched about the second half of the match, which, by the way, was the Women's US Open Final (not Wimbledon! )
It was really interesting to watch; tennis is one of those sports I actually will watch and enjoy. The stadium was huge and incredible, too.
Emma definitely deserved to win. Plus, that ace at the end was a really great way to end the match.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
great
her father seems toxic af tho. he's one of those 'look at my trophy-child' parents that would rather see their kid die, than fail at something
Is this necessary right now. Emma looked very proud & joyful, i think celebrating her achievement is worth focusing on today. Her parents weren’t even at the open.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
i can't help it, i hate abusive old men
Has their been any serious suggestions of him being an abusive father. I didn’t hear this at either the US open or Wimbledon.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Has their been any serious suggestions of him being an abusive father. I didn’t hear this at either the US open or Wimbledon.
that's just what my sixth sense tells me. it's usually right tho
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
She won the us open, unfortunately she had an injury at wimbledon after a stunning performance.
No, she had 'breathing difficulties' during a match at Wimbledon and later said 'the whole experience caught up with her'.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
that's just what my sixth sense tells me. it's usually right tho
when she phoned him up he said better than I thought so maybe you are right. In a way to be good at tennis you have to have started at maybe 6/7 so the parents usually have an input.
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love her, wish I carried on my tennis lessons when I was younger lol, made the sport look fun. cant wait to see her again, I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole match. leylah Fernandez also did well, she looked very disappointed though bless.
Last edited by PastelColours; 1 month ago
caths901
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
No, she had 'breathing difficulties' during a match at Wimbledon and later said 'the whole experience caught up with her'.
Yes sounds like she had a panic attack at Wimbledon. I thought it was disgusting reading some peoples responses to that on social media and certain media "personalities". but she obviously got help to overcome what happened.

I think she is amazing!
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I personally don’t see the big deal
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
kind of annoying how all these so-called celebrities ae jumping on the bandwagon
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That is the greatest surprise since Boris Becker won Wimbledon in 1985 at the age of 17. That is an awesome performance, really! we just shouldn't forget the 19 year old Leylah Fernandez, she reached a Grand Slam final in that age and this is brilliant too.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
0ptics
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Exactly this.
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
That is the greatest surprise since Boris Becker won Wimbledon in 1985 at the age of 17. That is an awesome performance, really! we just shouldn't forget the 19 year old Leylah Fernandez, she reached a Grand Slam final in that age and this is brilliant too.
thought that said Boris Johnson for a second lol
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
That she was at the age of 18 to did it? and played in three qualifications rounds to win sensationally the US Open at the end? that is a long road to victory!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (284)
57.72%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (67)
13.62%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (53)
10.77%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (42)
8.54%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed