The Student Room Group

Accommodation for first year students Imperial

It look like I may not get accommodation for my first year ay Imperial. What do other first years do - I want to share / be somewhere with other freshers and not out in the sticks
How come you will not get accommodation? I thought all first year students got an offer
I have still not received an offer
Reply 3
I don't have an offer yet but have been allocated to a Microsoft teams called outage - they are really over subscribed for the accommodation and Im worried I won't get offered anything
Hey, are you a female by any chance? I think I have accomodation if you are.
I have a room next elephant castles in central London 169 a week from September 11 to July 09. It is an ensuite, clean and flat mates are lovely. I just have financial problems paying accommodation. If you are interested please email me: [email protected]
(edited 2 years ago)
Im looking for someone to take over my tendency at chapters Spitalfields as I will no longer be going to the UK. Its a silver ensuite that you share with 5 other people. It has a shared living room and kitchen and the building is filled with student and has a lot of amenities. If your interested just let me know and we can discuss!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending