The Student Room Group

fresher accommodation imperial

anyone out there not got accommodation yet for imperial? I think I'm not going to get any and wondering what are my options?
Hopefully you are able to get one. However if you're not, I have a really good private accommodation at chapters Spitalfields that I can offer you at a discounted price as I will no longer be going to the UK this year and therefore need someone to take it over. If you're interested message me and I'll give you my contact info to discuss.
you can also contact your student union, look for other private accommodations near your uni, or look around online for people wanting flat mates.
You're going to turn into a Fresher and you'll without a doubt venture out from home interestingly to battle for yourself. Never dread, Derwent are here! We will remove the pressure from tracking down your new home so you have more opportunity to zero in on the more significant things. You'll have the opportunity to make new companions, investigate your new city and stall well and genuinely out into university life. You simply need to visit our site University Living to track down the best accommodation for freshers.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by dkadah1234
Hopefully you are able to get one. However if you're not, I have a really good private accommodation at chapters Spitalfields that I can offer you at a discounted price as I will no longer be going to the UK this year and therefore need someone to take it over. If you're interested message me and I'll give you my contact info to discuss.

yes very well may be interested. - can you tell me a bit about it?
Hi, I have a room ensuite in central London right next to elephant castle it is an en suite, really nice and clean. I just decided to stay home. Please email me: [email protected] for more information.
Reply 6
are other students there? thank you
Original post by CCosmo
are other students there? thank you

Yes there are four other students. Lovely people and clean. Do you want please email me: [email protected]
Original post by Sdrame56677
Yes there are four other students. Lovely people and clean. Do you want please email me: [email protected]

The accommodation is in student halls it is great there are always event going on. Can I have your email so I can talk about this further with you.

Quick Reply

Latest