delilah.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I want to apply for UCL Electrical and Electronic Engineering and I understand that the grade requirements are AAA - Mathematics required, plus either Physics or Further Mathematics preferred. My predicted grades as of right now are AAAB in Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics respectively. Do I have a chance of getting an offer from UCL with these grades despite getting that B in Physics? They didn't specify what subjects they want A's in. I'm just a little bit confused... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by delilah.x; 2 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by delilah.x)
Hi, I want to apply for UCL Electrical and Electronic Engineering and I understand that the grade requirements are AAA - Mathematics required, plus either Physics or Further Mathematics preferred. My predicted grades as of right now are AAAB in Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics respectively. Do I have a chance of getting an offer from UCL with these grades despite getting that B in Physics? They didn't specify what subjects they want A's in. I'm just a little bit confused... any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in a similar position to you. Predicted grades of A*A*B with a B in physics so really not sure if I'll get an offer. You could try emailing them I guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
9.09%
Okay (56)
29.95%
A bit lacking (64)
34.22%
Not good at all (50)
26.74%

Watched Threads