Sex Toy

Watch this thread
Anonymous4769
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Im 15 (turning 16 extremly soon) and i want to get a dildo for myself, where online is the best place to get one? obviously I still live with my parents so preferably would want the packaging to be a box so when its delivered whilst I'm in school they wont be able to tell what it is from feeling it, also do they ask for ID upon arrival? if so that would be a dead giva away. I have looked at having one off amazon delivered to my local post office but will the post office ask for age verification to pick it up or just ID to prove that I am the person with the name on the package. Any information at all would be great! :] (I'm a guy btw) Also i live in the UK idk what the laws are for this specific topic
Last edited by Anonymous4769; 9 months ago
maryannexo
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous4769)
Im 15 (turning 16 extremly soon) and i want to get a dildo for myself, where online is the best place to get one? obviously I still live with my parents so preferably would want the packaging to be a box so when its delivered whilst I'm in school they wont be able to tell what it is from feeling it, also do they ask for ID upon arrival? if so that would be a dead giva away. I have looked at having one off amazon delivered to my local post office but will the post office ask for age verification to pick it up or just ID to prove that I am the person with the name on the package. Any information at all would be great! :] (I'm a guy btw) Also i live in the UK idk what the laws are for this specific topic
i would probably start off with a vibrator before a dildo considering your parents might find it easier and it's kinda hard to find an excuse that you can get away with lol i've heard poundland yes poundland have dildos but the annoying thing is they'll probably ask for ID except if you use self checkout, some sellers on amazon do offer them with descreet packaging to your home so it really depends on the seller and the person delivering it to your house. With sites that offer them i really don't know lol except for amazon and possibly ebay but that's usually a hit or miss tbh
Last edited by maryannexo; 9 months ago
Anonymous4769
Rep:
(Original post by maryannexo)
i would probably start off with a vibrator before a dildo considering your parents might find it easier and it's kinda hard to find an excuse that you can get away with lol i've heard poundland yes poundland have dildos but the annoying thing is they'll probably ask for ID except if you use self checkout, some sellers on amazon do offer them with descreet packaging to your home so it really depends on the seller and the person delivering it to your house. With sites that offer them i really don't know lol except for amazon and possibly ebay but that's usually a hit or miss tbh
I was looking on amazon and found out that love honey, durex, adam and eve etc sell directly on their with official amazon pages, I think my main concerns are things like having to show ID upon delivery because if my mum answers the door (which is likely cause ide probably be in school) it would be extremely suspicious if she has to sign for a seemingly "normal" amazon delivery. Also I don't think ide trust a pundland dildo ngl lmao
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
o

Im 15 (turning 16 extremly soon) and i want to get a dildo for myself, where online is the best place to get one? obviously I still live with my parents so preferably would want the packaging to be a box so when its delivered whilst I'm in school they wont be able to tell what it is from feeling it, also do they ask for ID upon arrival? if so that would be a dead giva away. I have looked at having one off amazon delivered to my local post office but will the post office ask for age verification to pick it up or just ID to prove that I am the person with the name on the package. Any information at all would be great! :] (I'm a guy btw) Also i live in the UK idk what the laws are for this specific topi
easiest thing to do, is find some sellers on social media such as instagram. some people personally deliver AND accept cash. IM 17 living in dxb and getting alcohol is hard, and i found a dealer online and he knew im underage but didnt care as he got the money he wanted. so try researching!
maryannexo
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I was looking on amazon and found out that love honey, durex, adam and eve etc sell directly on their with official amazon pages, I think my main concerns are things like having to show ID upon delivery because if my mum answers the door (which is likely cause ide probably be in school) it would be extremely suspicious if she has to sign for a seemingly "normal" amazon delivery. Also I don't think ide trust a pundland dildo ngl lmao
Tbhhh Tescos sell the durex purple vibrator which is like a small vibrator but i've seen mixed reviews for it and apparently people don't get ID for it at all lmao which kinda makes sense or you could again use self checkout , with amazon if you have prime you could order it on the weekend or say on a friday then it'll be guaranteed to come in on a saturday or sunday where you'll most likely be at home because of school
Anonymous4769
Rep:
(Original post by maryannexo)
Tbhhh Tescos sell the durex purple vibrator which is like a small vibrator but i've seen mixed reviews for it and apparently people don't get ID for it at all lmao which kinda makes sense or you could again use self checkout , with amazon if you have prime you could order it on the weekend or say on a friday then it'll be guaranteed to come in on a saturday or sunday where you'll most likely be at home because of school
Trrruuueee, thanks! I just hope I myself can receive it from the delivery driver and don't need ID
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Never been asked for age verification for sex toys from either Amazon, Lovehoney, Ann Summers and various other companies.

(Amazon require it for alcohol purchases)

Just ensure that, as a guy, the dildo is made for its intended purpose......
Anonymous4769
Rep:
(Original post by Apachecow)
Never been asked for age verification for sex toys from either Amazon, Lovehoney, Ann Summers and various other companies.

Yep ofc! thanks a ton! now just gotta find a good hiding spot and ill be buying one the second I do
maryannexo
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Trrruuueee, thanks! I just hope I myself can receive it from the delivery driver and don't need ID
Good Luck and always try and have a spot to hide it just incase lololol
Anonymous4769
Rep:
(Original post by Apachecow)

I just went to buy one and have it delivered to my local shop/post office and it pops up saying that I may be required to show ID so its asking for a name that will be on the ID, do you think I continue and hope they don't ask for ID? I don't think they will ask for ID because its just the local corner shop but what do you think?
Swissycheese
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Can you get it delivered to one of those Amazon post boxes and pick up from there?
username5833897
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Try Amazon.. can’t say I have ever ordered anything like that off there so not sure how it works. Or try a discrete website like love honey.
username5833897
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Swissycheese)
Can you get it delivered to one of those Amazon post boxes and pick up from there?
I would suggest that also. Good idea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (6)
27.27%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (10)
45.45%
First aid skills (1)
4.55%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
18.18%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads