Psychology Homework

Watch this thread
hevi_g
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I have to write an essay about a celebrity or a character by completing the following question:

'Discuss the psychological and biological explanations of ................ behaviour.'

Choose a person with a particular behaviour and try to explain it using one the 5 approaches.

Examples you could use:

The joker’s psychosis and unusual behaviour.
Celebrities with addictions or mental health issues such as OCD or anxiety etc.
Fictional character.

I really need help on who to write about. Someone that shows most of the approaches such as biological, learning, humanistic, cognitive and psychodynamic. Please help i have a day to do it!! my teacher is new and is not the best at teaching
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Some useful pieces of advice here. Choose someone famous like Britney Spears. Focus on her mental health problems and tell tale life events etc. Give some old examples of situations that clearly showed her mental health struggles and how she overcame them eventually. Describe how and why her mental health basically declined and then she recovered slowly.
Research online and make some notes to use as the fodder for your homework essay. Also try to write a bit about how her family intervened to help her. Aim to provide short logical explanations of her odd behaviour throughout your entire essay. Keep referring back to the original question or ensure that you have notes.
Be aware of the total number of marks which are given for the whole essay. Plan your essay carefully. Write four or five paragraphs. Quote reference sources correctly at the end of your essay.
hevi_g
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
thank you so much for your help!! you’re a lifesaver
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by hevi_g)
thank you so much for your help!! you’re a lifesaver
np
Ranlly
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by hevi_g)
I have to write an essay about a celebrity or a character by completing the following question:

'Discuss the psychological and biological explanations of ................ behaviour.'

Choose a person with a particular behaviour and try to explain it using one the 5 approaches.

Examples you could use:

The joker’s psychosis and unusual behaviour.
Celebrities with addictions or mental health issues such as OCD or anxiety etc.
Fictional character.

I really need help on who to write about. Someone that shows most of the approaches such as biological, learning, humanistic, cognitive and psychodynamic. Please help i have a day to do it!! my teacher is new and is not the best at teaching
I did a similar assignment a few months ago. I can help you with the paper to guide you as you write. As long as you do not submit it as your own.
Last edited by Ranlly; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.85%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.48%
No (146)
39.67%

Watched Threads