Lee Priest
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
What is the the coarse to do after GCSE's to become an Interior Designer?
millsr
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
A degree isn’t essential to become an interior designer, but it’ll be of serious benefit if you don’t have a significant amount of experience or the ability to start your own business straight away. There are a few different degrees listed on the link below, for which you’ll probably need to do either an art/design related BTEC etc. or A-levels that includes subjects such as art.
https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-prof...atial-designer
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Lee Priest)
What is the the coarse to do after GCSE's to become an Interior Designer?
Art and design subjects - particularly textiles if that’s an option (textiles degrees will cover wallpaper, tile and fabric design - there’s a lot of crossover with interior design depending on your interests)
Saimon1232
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
creating a unique interior takes a lot of effort. I prefer to carefully choose the things for my home to make the interior of my home unique. I'm sure many of you don't know where to buy quality designer items. I think you should check out the wide range of venetian blinds in Edmonton on this site. don't worry, you can find good discounts there and not spend a lot of money
Last edited by Saimon1232; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise