Rhapsody & Razzz @ City: A 1st Year Law Student's BlogWatch
If you’re new to my blog series: hello! My name is Razzz and this academic year, I’ll be studying towards my LLB (Bachelor of Laws) degree at City, University of London in my pursuit to become a qualified solicitor. This is my 4th (omg) blog in my GYG series and I’d love to take you with me on my journey.
Some things about me :
- I’m a Chat Forum Helper on
- I adore music and have particular tastes for Pop, Kpop and EDM (although send me any song and I’ll love you forever ). I play the Piano and am currently working towards my Grade 6 qualification, which I’ll probably talk about here too. I also used to play the violin and sing, but they’re more on the back seat for now
- I’m obsessed with memes/vines
- I am a certified binge watcher of Asian dramas (these tend to be Thai, Korean and Chinese but I’ll watch whatever!) + Netflix in general
- Reading absolutely anything - fiction, non-fiction, you name it!
My academic career thus far (+ my other blogs):
My A-Level stats:
English Literature - B
Government & Politics - B
History - C
My GCSE stats:
If you’re interested, you can read about the stories behind them in my past blogs here!
- Year 11 (with a tang of RazzzBerries)
- Razzz Ripens Her Grades: A Year 12 Challenge
- Razzz Rises Up: A Year 13 GYG
I also have a live blog separate to this one for my random thoughts
Key dates :
September & October
TBA - Collect my ID from campus
27th Sep - 1st Oct - Welcome Week (induction)
My official posts :
This is what I call my blog posts so they’re not confused with any other posts I make in reply to you guys. They’re often chonky bits of texts where I summarise a fortnight or 3 months, depending on how active I am on TSR . I link all these here to save you all the scroll if you’re new and not tagged in already, so watch this space!
Besides academics, I’m involved in a lot of cool stuff this year. I should (finally) do my Grade 6 piano exam after COVID disruptions, so you’ll hear about how practice goes. I’m also planning to get involved in a couple of societies at City and maybe take some French lessons if I get into the programme - fingers crossed! I also volunteer at my local Brownies unit and local library so you’ll certainly hear about those shenanigans. Something new though - I’ve got my first job as a tutor in English which I’ll be starting alongside university () so yayyy!
If you’d like a tag, please let me know in the comments below. I’m really looking forward to this new chapter of my life and I can’t wait to share it and hear all about yours too!!
All the huggles in the world,
Tag me plz
Thankoo and you too!!