The Student Room Group

Is this bad for our health?

Hi everyone so I am thinking of drinking cold water maybe more often but one I am scared if this is bad for me is this true, what do you think is drinking cold water bad or good for you?
Reply 1
Original post by TSR User_123
Hi everyone so I am thinking of drinking cold water maybe more often but one I am scared if this is bad for me is this true, what do you think is drinking cold water bad or good for you?

Water is good for you, drink plenty of it.
Original post by Faffie K
Water is good for you, drink plenty of it.

Yes but what about cold water like ice water is that bad for our health?
There's minimal to no evidence to suggest that drinking cold water is bad for you. Just avoid splashing it on your face too often :biggrin:

But as Faffie mentioned, drink that water all the time!
Original post by Call_me_Nutty
There's minimal to no evidence to suggest that drinking cold water is bad for you. Just avoid splashing it on your face too often :biggrin:

But as Faffie mentioned, drink that water all the time!

Okay thanks!>3

Drinking water is the healthiest you can do, unless it is contaminated. :tongue: And cold water is refreshing.
Original post by Kallisto
Drinking water is the healthiest you can do, unless it is contaminated. :tongue: And cold water is refreshing.

Ty!>3

I'd say drinking cold water is good for you because it can help you feel more hydrated and refreshed especially in hot environments.
Ty!>3

Cold water is the best on hot sunny days. You can even add ice cubes to keep it cold!
Original post by Anonymous35657
I'd say drinking cold water is good for you because it can help you feel more hydrated and refreshed especially in hot environments.

Okay ty!>3
Cold water is awesome, drink it
Original post by wav3rid3r
Cold water is awesome, drink it

Ty!>3

Unless you have a cold or flu etc then you might want to drink it lukewarm

Don’t drink too much all day every day as it does thin blood. Only 3-4 times a day

Quick Reply

Latest