The Student Room Group

I’m a second year NatSci (physics) at Cambridge. Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Assume that I perform fairly well in the interview, how many correct answers for NSAA are good enough for receiving an offer? Is 37/40 in section 1 and 35/40 in section 2 fine? (new paper structure from 2020)
Original post by Hashtag233
Assume that I perform fairly well in the interview, how many correct answers for NSAA are good enough for receiving an offer? Is 37/40 in section 1 and 35/40 in section 2 fine? (new paper structure from 2020)

It's impossibly to say. Those scores would have been a 9 or very close to it in past years so I wouldn't be worried about it.
Original post by Hashtag233

Agree with Theloniouss, but also those are VERY good scores. Did you time it, and also out of curiosity which college are you applying for?
Original post by user342
Agree with Theloniouss, but also those are VERY good scores. Did you time it, and also out of curiosity which college are you applying for?

40 mins for section 1 and one hour for section 2. Actually I had talks with my classmates and students from cities around me and people around me dont usually find NSAA challenging. (Im from Nanjing, China)
I prefer Peterhouse because its not that competitive like trinity or kings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending