The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Welcome portal link , enrollment and cas updated delay

I didn't receive my welcome portal link . even after sending more than 20 email. My classes have already started and I can't join I have already paid both installment and received my cas letter but had to send it back to be updated because I paid my second installment which was not reflected on my cas my process was already delayed because of atas certificate which took 60 days and not this my enrollment deadline is 27 sep I tried to contact them in every way possible from live chat to calls to email and even instagram it's getting really fustrating I am missing my class and found no help till now even my updated cas is being delayed so much it's already been 14 day since I request to update my cas . Does anyone know what should I do .
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't receive my welcome portal link . even after sending more than 20 email. My classes have already started and I can't join I have already paid both installment and received my cas letter but had to send it back to be updated because I paid my second installment which was not reflected on my cas my process was already delayed because of atas certificate which took 60 days and not this my enrollment deadline is 27 sep I tried to contact them in every way possible from live chat to calls to email and even instagram it's getting really fustrating I am missing my class and found no help till now even my updated cas is being delayed so much it's already been 14 day since I request to update my cas . Does anyone know what should I do .

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing troubles to begin your academic year, let alone start! I imagine it must be frustrating after trying everything and getting nowhere.

Have you tried to contact your course director to inform them of your situation? By doing this, they may be able to attempt to support your studies while you're waiting and minimise the work you may be missing. If you haven't done this, I strongly suggest getting in contact and see what help is available. If you don't know who to contact or do have access to, I can assist if you're able to reveal the course you're studying.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending