Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need advice, so my friend came on a night out with my uni housemates and me and stayed the night too which was lovely. But now she won't leave I gave her breakfast but she kept complaining about the flat not ordering maccies or a gregs which we did once she left but that was because she was expecting me to pay for it for her, which I don't have enough with my matience loan to pay for 3 people (my turn to treat my boyfriend). So anyways sorry its long... but how do I kindly tell her if she wants a gregs in the morning next time that she needs to pay for it herself and not complain and lastly not over stay her welcome when everyone in the house in pretty much hungover
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just come out with it 'look, I can't afford to pay for yours as well as mine so you will have to order yourself'
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're at uni, so you're at least 18 and old enough to take charge of the situation. If you don't want someone that you don't really seem to consider a friend not staying over or not ordering food, you just open your mouth and tell them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (7)
100%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads