The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Business management last year

Hi, everyone!!!
I'm Yujin Kim and I'm from South Korea.

I did the International Transfer from my original college, so I am going to enter the Business Management as the last year. I'm really looking forward to the opening day, but I have quite nervous about my course because I don't have any experience in the Uni of Surrey. Furthermore, currently, I am clumsy using Surrey Learn. Can I get some help?!!! I would like to make friends studying same my major.

If you all need my help I surely can help you guys. Thank uuuu!!!!!
Original post by Yuujinn
Hi, everyone!!!
I'm Yujin Kim and I'm from South Korea.

I did the International Transfer from my original college, so I am going to enter the Business Management as the last year. I'm really looking forward to the opening day, but I have quite nervous about my course because I don't have any experience in the Uni of Surrey. Furthermore, currently, I am clumsy using Surrey Learn. Can I get some help?!!! I would like to make friends studying same my major.

If you all need my help I surely can help you guys. Thank uuuu!!!!!

Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're going to enter the Business Management :smile: It's completely understandable to be nervous, but there are so many people there to help you. So if you need help with anything please make sure to ask as students or staff will be more than happy to help you out! As for SurreyLearn, it can be strange to get used to at first as it is something new to you, however once you explore it more and get used to it, you will be absolutely fine! At Surrey we have an area called The Hive, if you need any help you can go there and someone will be there to advise you :smile: https://my.surrey.ac.uk/hive

Do you have any questions that I can help with? I am a Psychology student currently on placement :smile:

Becca
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending