mendluciauy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi everyone
I need help this month i need to be in uni somewhere around the end however idk when I should leave and go start living in my dorm.
I've been asked to come for an induction o the 22 of this month do I go on the following week someday after the induction.

if anyone is going to bucks university and is doing child nursing please text me.

thank you
ibexell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mendluciauy)
hi everyone
I need help this month i need to be in uni somewhere around the end however idk when I should leave and go start living in my dorm.
I've been asked to come for an induction o the 22 of this month do I go on the following week someday after the induction.

if anyone is going to bucks university and is doing child nursing please text me.

thank you
I think you need to be in school some days before the induction, maybe a week before induction
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ibexell)
I think you need to be in school some days before the induction, maybe a week before induction
If they needed to be there before induction, they'd already have this information.

(Original post by mendluciauy)
hi everyone

thank you
Go before the 22nd - this will give you time to settle in and figure out if you've missed anything you need that week before you start lectures properly the week after.
mendluciauy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Emily_B)
If they needed to be there before induction, they'd already have this information.

Go before the 22nd - this will give you time to settle in and figure out if you've missed anything you need that week before you start lectures properly the week after.
thank you it helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed