is bad im not attracted to short guys

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
average size about 5'3/5'4, being short is really a turn off sexually. Anyone one else?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not bad exactly, if you're polite about it. But you might overlook a lot of lovely short guys who could have made you really happy.

(overlook them, LOL)
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 4 days ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
I find nothing wrong with short guys, to me, height doesn't really matter. But to each their own.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
average size about 5'3/5'4, being short is really a turn off sexually. Anyone one else?
as long as there taller than me its fine if
Anonymous #4
Report 4 days ago
as long as there taller than me its fine if
Why specifically does he have to be taller than you?
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
it's fine to have preferences as long as you aren't rude abt it
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm a really tall girl so I don't want anyone whos super short but short is okay. It's okay, you can be attracted to whoever you want.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not bad.
You can't choose who you are sexually attracted to.

There's no point wasting precious time trying to force yourself to consider dating someone that you don't find attractive or making yourself feel guilty about your dealbreakers & preferences.
I'm 5'1 and have a very long list of dating dealbreakers that includes a minimum height dealbreaker of 5'4.
Last edited by londonmyst; 4 days ago
Anonymous #5
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
I'm a really tall girl so I don't want anyone whos super short but short is okay. It's okay, you can be attracted to whoever you want.
how short is too short ?
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not bad. All girls have preferences. But keep in mind that the tall guys you are attracted to will have preferences too. So you better not be fat because most tall guys will find that a girl being fat is "really a turn-off sexually" (your words).
Anonymous #1
how short is too short ?
I think too short is anything below 5'6, 5'7-5'9 is just short, 5'10-6'0 is average to me and 6'1+ is tall
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
how short is too short ?
5'2 and under
Anonymous #1
(Original post by asif007)
It's not bad. All girls have preferences. But keep in mind that the tall guys you are attracted to will have preferences too. So you better not be fat because most tall guys will find that a girl being fat is "really a turn-off sexually" (your words).
ok
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Wait, so OP how tall are you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 12115)
Wait, so OP how tall are you?
5'3 or 5'4
ammarqureshi55
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If your reasoning is legit then I dont think its bad. If your reasons are for instance because you don't want short kids or something, then thats obviously not a short guy's fault. I'm 5'4 myself and I could care less if women my height or taller wants a taller guy. Its evolutionary that women want taller guys. Seeing as how you're 5'3 you probably wouldn't be interested in a guy thats like 5'5 and under most likely so to each their own I guess. Just don't think being a certain height for a guy makes him attractive which women tend to think so. There are plenty of *******ish guys that are tall, but women go after them because they are tall. There are plenty of nice and great short guys, but women don't go after them because they are short. Basing attraction solely off height is shallow to a degree. If a short guy is good in all other aspects besides his height and you were to reject him, well I mean I would have to say your loss. Personality and character over everything else tbh.
GyrosUberAlles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not really something you have control over, you can't make yourself be attracted to certain things and I'm amazed at how many people think this ought to be a point of discussion.

Legit, someone make me only be attracted to girls who really love me and want what's best for me. I'd want that too. I really would want to stop thinking about how cute that girl is even though ultimately, she's a selfish ***** and I can't get over her.
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I think too short is anything below 5'6, 5'7-5'9 is just short, 5'10-6'0 is average to me and 6'1+ is tall
Good morning!!

I am just curious on why someone who is tall let's say 6'2 will prefer to date or go out with a midgy girl who is 5'3 let's say.

Don't you think that someone who is 6'2 will probably like a girl who isn't a Lilliputian entity but around 5'8 and above?

What great expectations some girls have!!
It's a trend around here that midgy girls want to date or go out with Mr Bigfoot...
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I'm a 5'10", so... Do I fit the bill?
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago
No, I don't think it is bad.

To be honest, nobody is really attracted to short guys. They are pretty universally considered unattractive. So I think your feelings are normal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads