despley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

So I’m delighted my payment status for my first payments have moved from “awaiting payment” to “scheduled”!

However I’ve noticed my other two payment dates (Jan and May) are still showing “awaiting confirmation”. Will these change to scheduled nearer to the time?

It was just my understanding all dates (rather than just September’s) would be scheduled for the academic year once SFE received confirmation of my registration or does the uni have to confirm before every payment date?
Last edited by despley; 1 week ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your university will confirm your continued registration for each payment
despley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It was updated overnight so all payments show as scheduled now, so must of been a system update overnight :-)

Its my understanding it’s the tuition fee payments from confirmation of attendance are done by term. Maintenance / Grants are all scheduled unless they receive notification of your withdrawal or non attendance etc, which is a lot less stressful!
Last edited by despley; 1 week ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by despley)
It was updated overnight so all payments show as scheduled now, so must of been a system update overnight :-)

Its my understanding it’s the tuition fee payments from confirmation of attendance are done by term. Maintenance / Grants are all scheduled unless they receive notification of your withdrawal or non attendance etc, which is a lot less stressful!
Hi, all tuition fees for every student are paid to the universities on the 20/10/2021(in most cases) - the university won't usually confirm attendance to release the tuition fee loan until closer to this date as they will confirm everyones attendance together (as they receive one payment that contains everyone's fees, not just your single payment).

Attendance confirmation is sent each term as per the guidance we give to universities https://www.heinfo.slc.co.uk/resourc...ng-attendance/

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed