anime<3gaming
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was wondering if you had a 6th form uniform or just had a dress code to follow?

We had 6th form uniform which was quite similar to our yr7 - yr11 uniform, just different tie and blazer obviously. And was x10 stricter on standards lol
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anime<3gaming)
I was wondering if you had a 6th form uniform or just had a dress code to follow?

We had 6th form uniform which was quite similar to our yr7 - yr11 uniform, just different tie and blazer obviously. And was x10 stricter on standards lol
Your thread has been moved to Secondary School, Sixth Form and FE College. :yy:

I had a dress code to follow.
flaurie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ours was no spaghetti strap tops, no midriffs/shoulders on show, no ripped jeans etc. but you could basically wear what you wanted
hevi_g
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by flaurie)
ours was no spaghetti strap tops, no midriffs/shoulders on show, no ripped jeans etc. but you could basically wear what you wanted
ours is non uniform as well so you have to dress appropriately for school e.g. no midriffs, strappy tops, short skirt/shorts. all sixth forms have different rules so it depends.
anime<3gaming
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Your thread has been moved to Secondary School, Sixth Form and FE College. :yy:

I had a dress code to follow.
wouldnt have guessed it was under study help' lol thanks

some people prefer uniform cause its just easier iv heard but at same time you dont feel no different than yr10 or 11 cause your still technically in school uniform at 18 lol
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anime<3gaming)
wouldnt have guessed it was under study help' lol thanks

some people prefer uniform cause its just easier iv heard but at same time you dont feel no different than yr10 or 11 cause your still technically in school uniform at 18 lol
It is quite odd!

I guess having a uniform is easier because it saves money and time. Sometimes I spent 20 minutes choosing my outfit for the next day, which I could've spent studying! :lol:
hevi_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is quite odd!

I guess having a uniform is easier because it saves money and time. Sometimes I spent 20 minutes choosing my outfit for the next day, which I could've spent studying! :lol:
LITERALLYYY!!! phaha the first week of school really is some fashion week then stress comes in and we're back to joggers and hoodies :lol::lol::lol:
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hevi_g)
LITERALLYYY!!! phaha the first week of school really is some fashion week then stress comes in and we're back to joggers and hoodies :lol::lol::lol:
Exactly! :lol:

Are you in Year 12 or Year 13? How are you finding it?
hevi_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exactly! :lol:

Are you in Year 12 or Year 13? How are you finding it?
I'm in year 12 and so far its good but the homeworks are coming in and i'm deciding to drop psychology. wbu?
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm in year 12 and so far its good but the homeworks are coming in and i'm deciding to drop psychology. wbu?
I'm glad to hear Year 12 is going well.

I've just finished 6th Form. Off to university now!
hevi_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm glad to hear Year 12 is going well.

I've just finished 6th Form. Off to university now!
oooo very nice! where are you studying and what are you studying? also what A Levels did you do? sorry about the questions
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oooo very nice! where are you studying and what are you studying? also what A Levels did you do? sorry about the questions
I'm studying Chemistry at Cardiff University. I did A-Levels in Chemistry, Physics and Psychology.

What A-Levels are you doing?
hevi_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i’m doing biology, chemistry, sociology and psychology but thinking about dropping psychology. i want to study medicine in the future so I need to start making flash cards for revision then I have time to revise them instead making them
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i’m doing biology, chemistry, sociology and psychology but thinking about dropping psychology. i want to study medicine in the future so I need to start making flash cards for revision then I have time to revise them instead making them
Ooo, nice! Good luck with your Medicine application. :yy:

Let me know if you need any help with Chemistry/Psychology.
i like cereal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, my college doesnt have a dress code ig? it just says no offensive words on your clothes
i like cereal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm studying Chemistry at Cardiff University. I did A-Levels in Chemistry, Physics and Psychology.

What A-Levels are you doing?
i want to do chem too but i thought i had to take maths. its a week in and i dont really mind it as much tbh i think but it wasnt even my first option
HousesInCork
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I went to an FE college and I don't remember there being any official dress code at all
i like cereal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HousesInCork)
I went to an FE college and I don't remember there being any official dress code at all
me and my brother are both attending the same FE college and my brother keeps saying it feels under average but what i think he's getting at is that its just a school where teens can act like teens and we never saw that at our secondary school (it was more of a prison so no personality)
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by i like cereal)
i want to do chem too but i thought i had to take maths. its a week in and i dont really mind it as much tbh i think but it wasnt even my first option
I took Chemistry without Mathematics, and it wasn't that bad! I think the only bit I struggled with was rearranging the Arrhenius equation.
I'm glad you are finding Chemistry okay. Good luck with this year! :yy:
anime<3gaming
Rep:
?
yeah i couldnt imagine struggling to wear something different without being judged lol most of week id just wear same clothes if its still clean and i havent been sweating but least at 6th form we still had a uniform whereas others have told me you dont know what to wear if there isnt lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (239)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.74%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.06%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.65%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.33%

Watched Threads