The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Don't be nervous! Stay cool and be yourself. That should be enough...
Reply 2
Hash
Don't be nervous! Stay cool and be yourself. That should be enough...
is there any resriction on how much i sould talk?
Reply 3
~*glitter*~
is there any resriction on how much i sould talk?

Don't talk really fast or unclearly. Think about the question you are asked before you start talking. Otherwise you might start constructing non-sensical sentences!

If you get any academic questions, you should make sure that you make your thought process very clear. Explain your answers etc.

Good luck!
Reply 4
Hash
Don't talk really fast or unclearly. Think about the question you are asked before you start talking. Otherwise you might start constructing non-sensical sentences!

If you get any academic questions, you should make sure that you make your thought process very clear. Explain your answers etc.

Good luck!
thank you!!!! im gonna really need the good luck!!! :frown:
Reply 5
~*glitter*~
thank you!!!! im gonna really need the good luck!!! :frown:

What subject is it for?
Reply 6
~Sam~
What subject is it for?

fine art
Reply 7
wheres ur interview?
Reply 8
Kirsten
wheres ur interview?

de montfort, im too simple to get in anywhere decent
Reply 9
~*glitter*~
de montfort, im to simple to get in anywhere decent

lol u arent simple!
Reply 10
~*glitter*~
de montfort, im too simple to get in anywhere decent

Don't be silly. De Monfort is a good up and coming university.
Good luck by the way.
Reply 11
Good luck on your interview.
Reply 12
Hey gl on your interview!! And as others have said De Monfort is brill for fine art, fashion.....etc. They have a really good reputation for the vocational subjects. Have you applied to anywhere else btw? I'm sending off my UCAS form for fine art @ Newcastle!
good luck! i had an interview there tuesday and they were really helpful, although i didnt get a place for the fine art/photography and video degree i wanted to start next year ive been offered a place on the foundation year in art and design and from there i can do the degree i want.. ive been told i may even want to do photography on its own which is a possibility! :biggrin:
Good luck! My friend had an interview for art at DMU and liked it there. :smile:
Edit: oops, I think this might be an oldish thread, sorry
Reply 15
luce20
And as others have said De Monfort is brill for fine art
Its still not slade though is it

Latest

Trending

Trending