The Student Room Group

lonely

do you ever feel so alone that it dont matter what you do it never gets better
Original post by kaileigh.wallace

i've felt like this at various points during my life and everytime i felt this way, i felt like you, i felt like it would never get better but as cliche and corny as it sounds, it does get better. Often times, in our mind we trick ourselves into thinking we are alone as depression and negative thoughts are a helluva thing !! But i promise you, there are people out there who care for you and love you. It gets better kaileigh, if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me. Feel better soon mate.
Original post by Hasan0909
i've felt like this at various points during my life and everytime i felt this way, i felt like you, i felt like it would never get better but as cliche and corny as it sounds, it does get better. Often times, in our mind we trick ourselves into thinking we are alone as depression and negative thoughts are a helluva thing !! But i promise you, there are people out there who care for you and love you. It gets better kaileigh, if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me. Feel better soon mate.

thank you i have felt this way all through out my life so thank you for giving me some light of hope
thank you i have felt this way all through out my life so thank you for giving me some light of hope

Can you give us the backstory?

Yes.
I feel it now mate. I’m going to uni but I’m not able to do the partying and stuff- which is legit the only thing in freshers are my uni- and I’m commuting so I legit can’t find the right friends.

All my school friends- we had a tight group for 7 years- have f’ed right off and haven’t spoken in months.

But I know it’ll get better. Because as Biden said keep the faith. Or as boris said catch his bloo bus. Hey u can always chat up on tsr but it ain’t the same as un persin but ya got this bro. U will be calm

It’s ****ing 3am idek what I’m saying gg
Original post by Anonymous
I feel it now mate. I’m going to uni but I’m not able to do the partying and stuff- which is legit the only thing in freshers are my uni- and I’m commuting so I legit can’t find the right friends.

All my school friends- we had a tight group for 7 years- have f’ed right off and haven’t spoken in months.

But I know it’ll get better. Because as Biden said keep the faith. Or as boris said catch his bloo bus. Hey u can always chat up on tsr but it ain’t the same as un persin but ya got this bro. U will be calm

It’s ****ing 3am idek what I’m saying gg

what do you mean by freshers
Original post by SlaveofAll
Can you give us the backstory?

ive been living with my step dad for years he makes my life miserable and is destroying my mom mentally and it just cause me to be scared and majorily shy so i dont have halrdy any friends
ive been living with my step dad for years he makes my life miserable and is destroying my mom mentally and it just cause me to be scared and majorily shy so i dont have halrdy any friends

You do better to speak to a professional expert on family matters in that case.
yeah but i have no way to one
yeah but i have no way to one

Not even online or via phone?
I’m lonely all the time i been through a lot it’s hard for me to talk about my feelings I’m struggling to talk about how I feel but sometimes I just don’t want to live anymore idk why but I been going through therapy but it ain’t helping I been crying myself to sleep and waking up depressed but I let myself know It’s going to be ok I get through this
(edited 2 years ago)
x

Here I am if you need solace.
x

I can Relate
Original post by Nightligh
I can Relate

thxs
thxs