How do I get over being mugged

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was mugged on Friday and my phone was stolen. I can't get over the fact that all my pictures and stuff are gone forever. It was an old and cheap phone, which I have had for 5 years. I know it is a minor issue but it is still important to me. Not only that but during the mugging my friend was severely beaten up and I am kind of traumatized by it. I called for help but didn't fight back as I thought these thugs could have had knives. I keep replaying the situation in my mind and how I could have done things differently.
We did report this to the police and obviously little progress has been made. How do I move on from this?
tictac2397
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
get that some things may be scary but in all honesty sometimes moving on from the past is the best option i know that things have a way of working out whether that is negative or postive but it all counts on how you take things you have to decide when would be the right time to let things go and if you are going to let it bother you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by tictac2397)
get that some things may be scary but in all honesty sometimes moving on from the past is the best option i know that things have a way of working out whether that is negative or postive but it all counts on how you take things you have to decide when would be the right time to let things go and if you are going to let it bother you
good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.23%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.76%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.8%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (46)
24.34%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.59%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads