barrett_chloe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hello! Just wondering as I’m getting slightly nervous about med school application here in the UK. I will be applying as a graduate from a chemistry degree but for the regular 5 year degree as graduate entry is very competitive and I can’t lie…My UCAT competence isn’t great. I wanted to know if let’s say I’m rejected from all the medical schools I apply to by October 15th, could I also make a new application for the January deadline for masters programs etc? Just trying to think of how I can have a back up as I’m an international student and would love to make sure I can stay over here and study until I get in! Thank you in advance
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Masters applications aren’t part of the ucas undergraduate system. You apply directly to the universities and there’s no limit to the number of choices available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
15.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (5)
38.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
15.38%

Watched Threads