purplelattae
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey,
I'm currently studying Law with Foundation year at ULaw , and i'm wanting to transfer to MMU for sept 2022 year for the Law course. i have done my foundation year and am now starting my first year. Are MMU they likely to accept me? I got DDD (sociology, psychology and Law) for my a-levels. i needed to get

UCAS Tariff points
A levels *– CDD, to include at least one relevant A level (excludes Art and Design, Media Studies, Business/Business Studies, General Studies).

to initially attend MMU when I got my A Levels but only got 72 as I got DDD

One of the biggest reasons for choosing MMU is because I think MMU is a better university then my current one and has my preferred teaching style
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ring them up and ask them. Year 1 entry would be through clearing so the should be able to give you a quick answer and then finalise things with a ucas application
purplelattae
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PQ)
Ring them up and ask them. Year 1 entry would be through clearing so the should be able to give you a quick answer and then finalise things with a ucas application
Thank you I'll do that 😊
master1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by purplelattae)
Hey,
I'm currently studying Law with Foundation year at ULaw , and i'm wanting to transfer to MMU for sept 2022 year for the Law course. i have done my foundation year and am now starting my first year. Are MMU they likely to accept me? I got DDD (sociology, psychology and Law) for my a-levels. i needed to get

UCAS Tariff points
A levels *– CDD, to include at least one relevant A level (excludes Art and Design, Media Studies, Business/Business Studies, General Studies).

to initially attend MMU when I got my A Levels but only got 72 as I got DDD

One of the biggest reasons for choosing MMU is because I think MMU is a better university then my current one and has my preferred teaching style
Have you thought about redoing your A- )levels ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads