The Student Room Group

Law Undergrad after BTec Business n A level?

Hi, ive done a btec business diploma n am predicted D*D and Have a psychology and IT a level that’s predicted at A A*. Are these good enough to get into a good uni for Law? My gcse English was at A and Gcse Math at C. Would all of this be enough for a place like Kings College London as that’s my top choice. Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous1611
Hi, ive done a btec business diploma n am predicted D*D and Have a psychology and IT a level that’s predicted at A A*. Are these good enough to get into a good uni for Law? My gcse English was at A and Gcse Math at C. Would all of this be enough for a place like Kings College London as that’s my top choice. Thanks.

Hi Anonymous,

My advice is go onto the university's website and look at the Entry requirements need for the course this will give you a good indication as to whether you would be accepted into the course.

Have attached a link for King College Lond LLB Entry Requirements - https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/law-llb. however, do recommend getting a list of a few Uni and comparing them. Also, remember if you don't get into a uni initially there is always clearing which happens just before the new academic year to fill spaces on the course.

Good luck with your future studies,
Tam
Student Ambassador ULaw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending